{Part Two: Silver Snow} Chapter Fifteen: Captured Flare II

At the conclusion of the moon, You rise from slumber with a heavy sigh. Seraphine's voice rings in your mind.

Seraphine: Alright... Here it comes. We're almost ready for our first mission with the Knights of Seiros. How are you feeling?

You tell her that You want to do everything You can to make this go as smoothly as possible.

Seraphine: I'm glad we feel the same way about that. I wonder what we're going to find at this fort... Do you think we'll cross paths with Evenor again?

You hesitate before saying that You are not sure but that You are nervous about it. You are not sure what You should think about seeing her again.

Seraphine: Me neither... Our memories, even if they're minimal as can be, make it seem as if she was the one who raised us. But... She still caused so much harm to the rest of the world. She has the truth of the past that was sealed out of our reach, but...

You tell her that You hope to find the answers from Janae first.

Seraphine: I do as well. I hope that she awakens soon. I want to hear everything that she knows about our past... But for now, the best that we can do is simply push forward and see what we can do today.

You nod before making your way to the cardinals' room. The members of the church are standing inside alongside Cordelia just as You anticipated.

Cordelia: Alright. It seems as if all our preparations are in order. It won't take us long to get to that fort, and as soon as we do arrive...

Herwig: We'll try our best to break through. I hope that this will be relatively painless for us... We can use any victory we can find.

Jill: I wonder if Evenor will be there. Given that she got away the last time that we attacked a fort, she could be in the area...

Reese: But she could have also run far away to ensure that we wouldn't catch up to her. It's hard to say where exactly she's going to be right now.

Niko: We're going to find her eventually though. I'm sure of it. She won't be able to run from us forever.

Adrian: Right now, I think we should concentrate on our current goal of simply taking this fort. If all goes well, this should earn us the attention of a few certain international figures.

Roy: That's what I'm hoping for as well. I'm sure that our continued work around the monastery will be enough to at least get the other country leaders to see what we're up to.

Nesreen: Unfortunately for us, that also means that we're going to be at the mercy of Argades if we're not careful. He could try to lead an attack on the monastery.

Cordelia: I'm hoping that's not the case. Maybe his hands will be too full with that unknown rebellion in the Empire to bother acknowledging what we're up to.

Aisa: Regardless, we have a lengthy battle ahead of ourselves. We should try to reclaim this fort as soon as possible. It may not be large, but it will still be a significant help to our cause in the future.

Roy: Precisely. After we return, I can try to send a letter to the leaders of the Kingdom and Alliance to tell them what we're up to. Perhaps they'll be willing to help us when they hear that we're back here.

Nesreen: Though I'm willing to assume that we're going to have to keep our true motivations for being here a secret... Is that correct, Lady Aisa?

Aisa: Yes... It is. My apologies for pushing you all in such a way, but... I would ask that we keep my survival hidden for a short while longer. I will reveal the truth when the time is right.