{Part Two: Blackened Sun} Chapter Nineteen: Forced Soldiers I

When the start of the next moon arrives, You awaken from slumber and begin to prepare for the day ahead. Seraphine manifests before You, testing the limits of her powers to appear somewhat physically once again.

Seraphine: It's strange being able to do this again... But it's a good kind of strange. I wouldn't trade this for the world.

You nod and say that You have missed being able to see her.

Seraphine: Me too. All that's left now is for us to use this new power to end the war once and for all. There's still a lot ahead of us, and we need to be ready for it.

You nod your agreement, and You set your sights on the cardinals' room so You can meet with the rest of the Ashen Wolves along with Cyrus and Druilla. You go there and find everyone clamoring over a single report that rests at the center of the table on top of the map of Fódlan. You ask what is going on.

Grey: It seems our last mission ended the exact way we were hoping it would. We may not have wanted the attack on Abyss, but...

Magnus: Taking a break to focus on gathering information worked out perfectly. We finally have a lead we can work with.

Your eyes go wide, and You ask what they are referring to specifically.

Saias: Someone was able to catch a glimpse of Evenor. She's in the Empire just like we expected, but we finally have a general idea of where in Adrestia to find her.

You gasp in surprise, unable to form words in your shock.

Ernst: We're still going to need to put in a bit of work to make sure we can find her, but it's a nice first step to finally know where we're meant to be looking.

Ansel: All of us are going to set our sights on finding her now. We have all our spies searching for her as we speak.

Taiyin: I hope we can find out where she is sooner rather than later... Leaving her unattended for even a month is an awful idea.

Eli: I agree. The longer she has to roam freely, the more distance she's going to put between us, and that's not an issue we can afford to deal with anymore.

Tsubasa: I must say that it's nice to see the universe is taking pity on us after the disaster Belenio put us through last moon.

Druilla: He's going to come back soon enough. There's no way he's going to just vanish into the wind like that.

Gabriel: Of course not, but we at least have a way forward now. He caught all of us by surprise, but we have something to do about it.

Cyrus: Finding Evenor will be a massive step, but it's not going to come easily. If there's one woman who knows how to not be found, it's Evenor Hepius.

Quinn: Then we can be the ones to change that. I would be happy to show her just how far we've come in the last five years.

You say that You will do whatever You must in order to see she is stopped after all she has done.

Druilla: I'm glad to hear you feel so strongly about it. I don't think it would be a good idea for us to have you in charge if you were still hesitant about fighting her.

Cyrus: Druilla, that's a bit harsh.

Druilla: It's true though. We can't give her a chance to escape after all that's already happened, and that means being harsh.

Cyrus: Either way, we know where we're looking now... I have a bad feeling about going into the Empire without allies, but it's something.

Gabriel: Speaking of that, we were able to receive a message back from the Kingdom and Alliance. Both of their armies are going to be heading in our direction soon.