Kiss

Y/N  Y/L/N works at the BAU with Dr.Spencer Reid and y'know in a room full of profilers its quite obvious that you have feelings for one another. Of course, you're oblivious to the fact that you cant make eye contact without smiling.

The team is always pairing you up with Reid on cases to try and get you to acknowledge your fondness for each other. Gradually you noticed that it seemed like you had a mutual liking but Spencer and you were both too shy.

So, Derek devised a plan to get you two together... he was going to have a gathering and play 'Truth or Dare' brilliant plan if I do say so myself.

It was your turn "Y/N, Truth or dare?" , Derek said, "Dare", you responded confidently. "Okay, I dare you and pretty boy to kiss. And I don't mean a little peck, a real kiss.", you felt your heart skip a beat. "O- okay." You look at Spencer who was sitting right next to you like asking for permission. He nods 'yes' so you go for it 1...2...3...4...5... then, the kiss is broken by embarrassment from the team's cheering.

"IT'S ABOUT TIME!!" Emily yells, "NICELY DONE PRETTY BOY" Morgan shouts. Spencer is blushing a deep red and you're giggling and smiling and Spencer's shyness.

*AFTER THE PARTY*

You and Spencer are walking out to your cars in a somewhat awkward silence until it's subdued by Reid asking a question... "Y/N, did you, uhm, e- enjoy the party?" , Spencer stuttered nervously. "Yeah, I did", you respond smiling. "What was your favorite part?" You briefly pause to think of s good answer that hopefully wouldn't embarrass you. "Truth or dare, more specifically, Morgan's dare for you and me." You say while looking down.

As you look back up you see Spencer smiling and it makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

"That was my favorite part too! . . . W- would you like to *gulp* g- go out s- sometime? Maybe? If you don't want- ," you cut off Reid's rambling, "I'd love to! Maybe Saturday for lunch." you suggest,  "O- okay. See you then!" Spencer responds.

"Kk! Good night Spence" and with that, you give him a kiss on the cheek, a wink and walk off feeling like a million bucks. And let's just say Morgan feels like a match maker from heaven.

THX FOR READING!!!!