Sh0t (TW: g_n$/kn¡v3$/SH)

How they'd react if u got sh0t

Aaron: He was always very protective of you because he didn't want to lose you like how he lost Haley. He wasn't there when you got shot because there were several criminals to catch.! The person who shot you was immediately shot at by you causing him to drop the weapon making it possible to handcuff him. The bullet was through and through so it was a simple situation for the doctors but yours involve some more invasive surgery. While you were in the O.R Aaron figured out which room to Unsub was in and threatened him "You're lucky you're not dead. If my agent doesn't make it out of surgery I'm gonna send you into it" *cracks knuckles* the unsub's heart beat increased by a lot causing nurses to enter the room, "Agent Hotchner, please back away from the patient." The nurse said sternly. "Will do" when you got out of surgery and were awake he was very proactive, "Do you need anything? Ice chips? Jell-o?" "Aaron," you said hoarsely, "baby, I'm fine. And I heard that you threatened the Unsub, smh" "It's part of my job..."

Derek: He made a bad decision that resulted you being hospitalized, coding several times in the ambulance and during surgery. "This is all my fault!" Derek exclaimed in an office that the hospital provided for the team. "You couldn't have possibly known Derek" Prentiss told him, "But I sent her in there— that's why we're even here! Because of me!" "Actually, we'd probably be here anyway," Reid began, "Statistically speaking-," "Not right now Reid." DON'T SHUT SPENCER UP!!! *spencer makes Reid face* "Agent Morgan, agent Y/L/N is out of surgery" "Thank god" yes sir thank the lordt! He followed the resident up to your room and started to cry when he saw you with the machines. After 10 minutes you began to choke on the breathing tube *choking sounds* The resident who was on your case removed the tube, "Ma'am can you tell me your name? And where you are?" "Y/N Y/L/N and the hospital" You said quietly, "Can you tell me how you got here?" "I was shot" You responded. "Great job, I'll be back to check your labs later" you noticed Derek half smiling while he cried in the corner. "Der, What's wrong?" "This is all my fault" he blamed himself yet again. "C'mere baby" You Carley adjusted yourself as he walked to you. You patted the bed for him to sit, "Look at me, none of this is your fault. Probably would've gotten shot anyway, no tears babe" "I love you Babygirl" "I love you too" You then cuddled until he fell asleep.

Spencer: The unsubs were highly unstable but you were the best gal/guy/human for the job. One thing unexpected happened... you were kidnapped. They cut you with knives which put you in a state from when you used to SH and tried to commit. It took a couple days for you to be found because the unsubs were very wealthy and took you on a private plane (that team didn't know they were rich). The team entered a warehouse, "CLEAR" "CLEAR" they called out, "Come on Y/N, where are you?" Reid said to himself. You heard the team, "I'M IN HERE!!" You established, "Shut the hell up bitch" one unsub said slapping you hard. "The only bitches here are you guys. You're literally rich, why the heck are you kidnapping me?" "SHUT IT!" He slapped you again, "Y/N?!" You heard Spencer's voice, "YES!!" Your plan was working, making lots and lots of noise. Reid was the first one to get to you, "Daniel and Ethan Samuels, hands up." He commanded, "Sorry pipe cleaner, can't do that" Ethan said, pointing a gun at your head. "Don't—," *bang! BaNg! BANG!* You gasped, both unsubs dropped dead, Reid had gone for the kill shot. Thinks we're going blurry fast, you saw him run to you after kicking Ethan's gun away. "Y/N? Are you okay?" "I'm okay bubba" you confirmed, not yet feeling the full wrath of being shot. Spencer was holding pressure on the wound trying to not get tears on you, "I should gotten to you sooner" "Spence, my love, you know the statistics. It was bound to *FALLIN IN LOVEEEE* happen, don't blame yourself honey" you called him, "But—," "Nope, i said what i meant. I meant what I said. I am truthful 100%. I love you sweetheart" "Wh- what?! No! Y/N!" You passed out. "WHERE THE HELL ARE THE PARAMEDICS?!?" You were passed out for 38 hours, best sleep in your whole life.

💖💜💙