Any guy

Y/N Y/L/N is the most beautiful girl in the world to her boyfriend, Dr. Spencer Reid, with all the intelligence within his body, Spencer couldn't even begin to fathom how he could get such an amazing girlfriend.

*Spencer's P.O.V*

Y/N and I were at the mall because she wanted to buy another pair of Crocs, and I couldn't help but notice that there were guys looking at her, I looked them up and down and they awkwardly looked away, "Pink and blue or purple and yellow?" Y/N asked, "Pink and blue" "Kk" she bought the pair and jibbitz to go with them. I walked away for two minutes to get pretzels and when I came back another man was talking to her, she clearly wasn't entertained "She's taken." I kissed my girlfriend, protectively wrapping my arm around her shoulder, "Why would a girl like you be with a guy like him?" The  male said, it hurt. But, he was right, Y/N can do so much better than me. "He's smart, sweet, and funny, that's all I need. Let's go babe." The entire way home I was replaying the interaction in my head, when we got home Y/N was starting make dinner and I went in our bedroom sitting on the bed, there have been so many times when guys looked at Y/N or tried to talk to her because she's attractive. My eyes begin to water, a single tear managed to escape, "Spence? What's wrong?" "W- why are you with me?" "W- what are you talking about?" She asked, "You can have any guy. But, you're with me.. why?" "You're smart, sweet, and funny. Just like I told that guy at the mall" "But there's so many better guys—," "No, Spencer, there aren't. You are perfect for me. You have an amazing job, personality, and you're absolutely adorable." She booped my nose and I blushed, "See? That right there, adorable." She sat on my lap, "And you're tall, have great hair, and you're all mine" Y/N kissed my lips and looked me in the eyes, "Come on, help me cook" she said dragging me out of the room. She's so cute.

💖💜💙