I love you

Imagine you and Aaron Hotchner are dating but every time you try to hang out it gets interrupted by work:

*Y/N's P.O.V*

Aaron and I have been dating for 6 months now and the last 4 dates of ours have been postponed or canceled. I understand that his job is demanding. But, I miss him. We were just chilling in our house (Y/N moved in with Hotch), watching movies, while Jack was at a sleepover. He has his arm wrapped around my shoulder. I look at him and smile, he's smiles back, which as we all know it's rare that he smiles. He leans in to kiss me and just before our lips press together *Ring, ring, phone sounds* I know that ring, it's Penelope Garcia, the BAU's technical analyst. He mouths a quick 'sorry' and picks up the phone.  "Yes, I'll be right there." He hastily gets up to put on work clothes and grab his go bag. With him going on a case that means I have to pick up Jack in the morning. He's ready in 5 minutes we're at the door when he says "I'm sorry that I have to go." He apologizes profusely "Aaron, it's okay. I promise." I say encouragingly placing an ardent kiss onto his lips.

*Some days later*
*Jack's at school*
*Aaron comes home from the case*

I step into the house eagerly, in search of Y/N. I need to tell her how much she means to me. This case really helped me see it. I find her in our shared bed room reading a book. "Hi sweetie!" I say causing her to look up from her book with a smile plastered across her gorgeous face. "Aaron!" , she exclaimed, "You're back!" She says putting down her book and running into my arms for a hug. "I missed you" she says, being muffled by my suit making me laugh. "I missed you to... and guess what..." I say and she looks up at me "What?" Still smiling up at me "I love you. I love you so, so, much Y/N Y/L/N. And don't forget it." I say, her mouth agape "I love you too,  Aaron Hotchner." Y/N says. I then kiss her with the deepest affection.

There you go! Next I'm planning on doing an imagine for Emily Prentiss!! Again, in my writing Y/N is a fem. character. If you don't identify as female then feel free to change your pronouns. YOU DO YOU BOO!! HAPPY PRIDE MY LOVELY HUMANS!! THANK YOU AND GOOD NIGHT!!!