Long hours (Rossi)

You woke up to your fiancé pressing a sweet kiss to your cheek, "You're going to work now?" 😕 you asked groggily. "Yes, moroso, I'll see you later" "😕 Bye, I love you." You said kissing his lips, "Bye, I love you too." He said as he walked out the door. You went back to sleep for a couple more hours because you were going into the office for 9am.

The night before, David had arrived home from the office after 11pm, you had just fallen asleep after struggling to stay awake for Rossi. Classic jazz was playing quietly when your fiancé entered the room. You hadn't seen him all day, it was your day off and he had left for work way before you were up.

Your shift was ending at 6 but you wanted to stay longer to get caught up on stuff because you spent most of your day in meetings. Dave should've been done or closer to being done because his shifts started before yours. So, at 8 when you were ready to leave, you went to Rossi's office. *knock knock* "Come in" you opened his door, "Hi Y/N" "Hey Dave, ready to go?" You asked hoping the answer would be yes. "No, I have work to do." "David, all you ever do is work... come home— at a reasonable time. Spend the night with your fiancée..." you replied. "Y/N, I'm busy." "Be busy later...  I've barely seen you these past 24 hours." You informed him, he checked the time, it was now 8:05. "You're right amore... I'll be done by 8:15, I promise." He said reaching out a hand to you. You gladly accepted as he pulled you toward him for a soft kiss. At 8:15 on the dot, the two of you were going down the elevator.

💖💜💙