Captured Love (S.R)

(This is set in season 4 😩)
(TW: K¡DDNAPP¡NG!!  W34P0NS!!

Requested: @dreqmyvintqe

You were 26 year old SSA Y/N Y/L/N and you had been with the BAU for two years, much like Dr.Spencer Reid, you were a very intelligent individual and it got you so far in your career so fast. Also much like the young doctor, you have no idea when somebody likes you. No matter how obvious it may be.

There has been a series of murders in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma they were all women. (If u don't identify as a woman then change the prns 🫶🏾) But, other than that, they had nothing in common. This Unsub had crossed race, religion, and class lines. The team had no clue as to what made this person kill these women. During the case, you walked to a coffee shop in search of a decent espresso. On your way back to the police station, the deafening volume of rock music and the revving of an engine from a sports car, caught your attention.

A large hand covered your mouth, so you couldn't scream. With a gun held to your side so you wouldn't fight back. It wasn't a busy street, there weren't witnesses except maybe a security camera.

Your captor dragged you to his white Toyota RAV4, he blindfolded you and took you to a location out in the desert. This place had no form of air conditioning, not even a fan. It was the hottest day of the year, and it was the driest day of the year. You hadn't been drinking water throughout this case so you were already severely dehydrated. And these conditions were making it worse, you were seeing a mirage. Of course that desert oasis didn't really exist so instead of having a heat stroke, you did the next best thing, you slept. Hoping that it would make you feel cooler or you'd wake up and realize that the abduction was all a figment of your imagination.

(Back at the station)

Reid was doing his usual, reading about histories of these types of killings, spewing facts about anything and everything, and most of all.... Thinking of you. Speaking of you, "Hey JJ, where's Y/N?" The doctor asked, "I haven't seen her... last I heard she was going for coffee... that shop down the street" You had left for that coffee over 45 minutes ago, Spencer was worried, he called your phone, it went straight to voicemail.

(Desert)

"You're awake" your captor stated, "So, tell me about yourself." "No thank you" you shifted around trying to break free from the bounds he put on your wrists and ankles that kept you strapped to the chair. "I wasn't asking" he said, pressing a knife to your neck, "I'm SSA Y/L/N of the BAU, V.A.." "Let me guess... you're here to investigate me.?" You say nothing. "I'll take that as a yes. I'm glad to see such a nice young woman take interest in me." "I'm not interested in you, I'm interested in saving innocent women from you." You retorted, "Well, you can't save women if I kill you." He maniacally maneuvered the blade. "If you're going to kill me, then, tell me why. Tell me why you're going to kill me, tell me why you've killed these other women." "Others don't see the value. They don't see what people are worth."

(Police Station)

"Anonymous caller. Says he wants to talk to the BAU team." A local officer informed their police chief and your team. Reid's first thoughts were immediately about you. And he was right to he thinking of you. "If you want your dear agent Y/L/N back then you'll bring me 10k, or... love..." and then the man hung up. "10k or love? That's an odd ransom..." Emily said. "Let me get my wallet." Rossi explained, "You just have 10k lying around?" "Wanna share some?"

The team called back that number and got a location, they gave the 10k but the Unsub didn't want it. "You're paying me to get somebody back. A person isn't something you put a price on. You're all cowards. Emotionless cowards." He was going to keep you hostage. But one nerdy doctor just had to come and save the day. "You're right. We can't put a price on people. Especially the people we love." Spencer said looking into your eyes, "We take love for granted. We don't tell people how much they mean to us. . . We say 'I love you' often, but how many of those times did we really mean it? Love is a special thing. And we shouldn't let it go to waste." This man and his heartfelt poetic words 😔 "That's beautiful man" the Unsub said tearing up 🥹, "See? He knows what's up? He loves this girl. Don't you son?" "Y- yes... I- I- I do..." Reid stuttered. The Unsub untied you, "You're free to go agents, go live your happy lives together. And stay in love till the end of time. Not just till the end of the line." (Iykyk) you and Spencer held eachother close while Emily handcuffed the man.

3 years later, you let him watch your wedding live from prison. After all, he is the reason why you were with Spencer in the first place.

💖💜💙