Not tonight

It was date night! WOO HOO! Your favorite night was finally here! And your husband, Aaron, wasn't on a case! That means it's not canceled! Except... "Hey babe, are you rea- oh-," he was buried in piles of paper, "I can't tonight.. I'm sorry.." "It's fine" your smile had dropped, you went back to the bedroom to take off your makeup and change your clothes.

A week later, this was attempt numero dos of date night, as you were walking to Aaron's car, he got a phone call. Of course it was Penelope, "Hotchner. . . I'll be there soon, alert the rest of the team." You sighed, "Where is it?" "Texas.." he told you, Texas cases are a little... uhm... challenging... "That sucks" "I'm really sorry sweetie" he apologized, it was a true apology. "It's fine hun.. Just— be safe— please? And catch them. I love you" "Don't worry, I will. I love you too" *loving kiss* and back inside the house and to your bedroom you went to wipe of your makeup and change your clothes.

Hotch got shot on the side of his stomach, when he called you from the hospital you were pissed. "Dummy, why the hell would you go in ALONE?! Isn't that the same sh¡t you tell the team to NOT do?!" You swore, "It was the only option.. and.. do as I say, not as I do.." "That's stupid." Straight forward. . . More straight than me... he was soon cleared to go back to work and it was a major week at your job, you were working from 7-9, you were drained. You had a couple days off and you slept through most of them, a specific Friday, you had the absolute worst day. A bunch of people called out that day so you were covering shifts, the people who were working that day were acting incompetent, you basically did their jobs too. You were stressed, all you wanted to do was have a nice dinner with your husband, he had no work today and so it was the perfect opportunity. "I'm home" You said, collapsing onto the couch, "Bad day?" "The worst." You mumbled while laying face down. "I know how to make it just a little better.." you sat up, "How?" "I will start with a back massage.." "Oh yeah.. that sounds great" you responded, "And then we can go to Olive Garden. . ." Just the thought of those delicious breadsticks made your mouth water. "The jazz music that you love so much... that fettuccine Alfredo.." "Yes" once the massage was complete, you got ready for OG. "Ready to go my love?" "Of course" yet again, as you were walking to the car the phone rang, "Aaron Hotchner, don't you dare answer that phone." Fury rose in you, "I have to.. Hotchner" he answered the phone, he looked at you, searching for an answer, "I can't go on this case, my life depends on it..." you sarcastically smiled at him, "yes it does" you mouthed, "So.. Olive Garden?" "Yes."

OLIVE GARDEN!!!!! THE LOML!!!!!
💖💜💙