Called in

Prompt: They get called in for a case

Aaron: it was at peaceful night at the Hotchner residence, or it was.... It was 3 A.M so, like a normal person, you were sleeping. *phone rings* you rolled over, putting your face into your pillow, you tapped on Aaron until he moved, "Mm?" "Phone" you mumbled. He picked up his phone, "Hotchner" he said tiredly, since it was 3 A.M and the ringtones was the one he uses for Garcia, you figured there was a case. After he hung up, he hopped out of bed, brushing his teeth and frantically throwing on clothes you were still half-asleep. "I'll be back as soon as I can" he said kissing you, "It's okay my love, be safe" "I will, I love you too" he kissed your forehead and walked out of the room.

Derek: You we're having an early morning workout, Derek was doing weights and you were doing legs, *phone rings* There goes Penelope you thought. "I'll be there in 20 minutes" he hung up, "Case?" You asked, "Yeah" you went back to your house so that he could shower from being sweaty and get his go-bag. "Bye babe, be safe, I love you." "Bye mama, I'll try, I love you too" he said, kissing you, holding the small of your back.

Spencer: CUDDLES!!!! You were having the world's longest cuddle session, simply silent. Just enjoying each-other's company. No phones & no books, it was so positive... that was until Spencer's phone started ringing, *sigh* "Hey Garcia... yeah, I'll be there soon" he hung up, "Five more minutesssss" "Y/N/N, I have to go.." "Pleaseeee????" "Fine" he gave in, five minutes later you were out cold. He got dressed for work and kissed your forehead on his way out. When he got back from the case, he cuddled you all day and all night.

💖💜💙