Hollaback (TW: 🐱📞,G^NS)

You're SSA Y/N  Y/L/N, you're on the same team as Aaron Hotchner who just happened stokes be your boyfriend. On cases often times when you ask people about victims they're ever so conveniently guys, guys who have no respect, guys that cat call and harass women. It makes you so uncomfortable, you normally just suck it up but on this case things are different, you have to go undercover, dressed in a revealing manner...

*Your P.O.V*

"The guy we're looking for is overly confident and wants control over women." My boyfriend stated while giving the profile, "The women he's been going after fit agent Y/L/N's description. So, she will be going undercover at the club he's been picking girls up at." I start lightly tapping my foot on the ground, I didn't think anyone noticed but when we were done with the profile Aaron pulled me aside into an empty room. "Y/N are you sure you're ready for this? You've never gone undercover..." he asked in a concerned manner, "I'm fine, don't worry. Just a little nervous, i'll get over it." I say kissing his cheek and exiting the room. I start getting ready to go undercover at 8 P.M,

M,

We go over the plan one more time on the way to the bar, Morgan and Reid were already at the bar, Prentiss and JJ would show up after me, Rossi and stayed in the SUV with Aaron to make he didn't do anything crazy while looking at security cameras

We go over the plan one more time on the way to the bar, Morgan and Reid were already at the bar, Prentiss and JJ would show up after me, Rossi and stayed in the SUV with Aaron to make he didn't do anything crazy while looking at security cameras. I walked into the club, *whistling* I ignore it, I sit at the bar drinking lemonade when a man approached me, "Hey hot stuff, a round on me?" The guy asked, "I don't drink" I say, "Aight, I didn't want you anyway" he responds, I roll my eyes and go back to my drink that I covered with my hand, "Hey good looking, what's a woman as fine as yourself doing here by herself?" Another man said, walking up to me, I throw up a little in my mouth, and I smile, "Just looking for a good time" I say winking, "I can show a good time." He says, "Dance with me" he says grabbing my hand, I need to wash my hands like 20 times now, goodbye sweet sweet lemonade I think to myself. We start dancing, he puts his hands on my waist, "You know, I never did get your name" "Ashley," I lie, "What's your name?" I ask, "Chase, Chase Stevens" I smile, "Let's get outta here" he tells me, "Okay" I replied, he takes my hand and walks me out, I make eye contact with Morgan, Chase and I exit the club, we walk towards his car, it's in a more secluded area of the parking lot, less light, and less cars. He basically pins me against his car, and leans in to try and kiss me, "Chase Stevens! FBI!" Emily shouts, Chase swiftly pulled out a gun and held it to my head. This definitely was not the goal. "Put down the gun, Chase." JJ said, Reid and Morgan appear out of nowhere, guns drawn, I figure my options are limited... So, I quickly move my hand and grab the barrel of the gun, stomp on his foot with my stiletto, he yells in pain, I knee him in his No-No square and while he's doubling over in pain he loosens his grip on the gun. This is my chance, I take the gun out of his hand and point it at him. He stands back up straight and reaches into his other pocket, another gun, Aaron literally hides one under his pant leg... "What the heck dude?! Why do you own so many guns?!" I exclaimed, he points it at me, *Bang* I kinda flinched because, you know, almost got shot twice. I look at Chase, he's on the floor, head shot... from behind him, I look over, my boyfriend lowers his gun, he was perfectly aligned with Chase, he definitely shot him. I Check to see if Chase has a pulse because I have to, of course he was already dead. I nod my head signifying his demise. Aaron jogs over to me, and gives me a hug. "Are you okay? Did he hurt you?" He's so cute when he's concerned, "I'm fine, but, you probably did save my life..." "I guess did." He responded triumphantly. He kissed me and we walked back to the SUV, in the plane ride home I fell asleep for what felt like 2 seconds, once I woke back up there was no going back everyone except for my boyfriend, who was starting on his paperwork, was asleep. I don't think he noticed me wake because he was so involved in his work. We get back to our shared home, Jack was at his aunt's house, shower and use Dettol.
(if you don't know what that is it's anti-septic so if you were in a gross place *for example a theme park* you would use it during your shower to get more clean but you'd also use regular soap )
I brush my teeth and turn off the bedroom light, crawl into bed with Aaron, who was already asleep, and I lay on my back staring at the ceiling. After 30 minutes I fall asleep, I got max an hour before I woke up in a sweat. Another hour and a half before I fell back asleep, in and out of alertness, the final time I woke up Aaron wasn't in bed anymore. I get out of bed and do my morning routine, I walk out of the room and into the kitchen where Aaron was cooking, "Good morning" I tell him, "Good morning" he responded kissing my cheek, "What do you want to do today?" He asked, "I want to go to Barnes & Noble because I finished my book and because I want Starbucks." I say, "And because you like the smell of both those places" he jokes, "Yeah, that too!" I laugh.

" I say, "And because you like the smell of both those places" he jokes, "Yeah, that too!" I laugh

I wear this with my black Vans (I love Vans) we go to the mall to get the books and Starbucks. As we were walking to Barnes & Noble some random group of guys started whistling at me "Hottie!" One yelled, I scoffed, Aaron pulled me closer. We got the books and I got a dragonfruit Refresher, we went into some other stores, on the way back to the car another guy called out to me, "Hey baby, with those fine a$$ legs!" He hollers. We keep walking, "Answer a man when he speaks to you" as much as I'd love to ignore his existence, I'm fed up with these guys. I stop walking and so does Aaron, I turn around, "My 'fine a$$ legs' are not for you. In case your incompetence has blinded you, this," I say gesture to Aaron, "Is my boyfriend. Get it? I don't like you. I don't know how any girl can like you. So shut the f^ck up." I state angrily, "D@mn" the guy responded, I flipped him off and walked away like the bad b!tch I am.
I was clearly mad and so Aaron knew better than to talk to me, we left the mall and picked up Jack from Jessica's house. "Hi Jack!" I exclaim, "Y/N!" He says hugging me, "Come on, bye Jessica" I say, "Bye aunt Jess!" I carry out Jack on my hip (he's a little kid still) I bring him to the car and he buckles into his car seat I sit with him in the car and then Aaron comes back to the car. We go back home, we play board games with Jack and watch movies. We eat dinner and get ready for bed, "Jack, time for bed" my boyfriend said, "Okayyy, good night
Y/N" he responded, "Night night Jack" I smile hugging him. He ran upstairs, Aaron kissed me and followed Jack up the stairs to tuck him in. A couple minutes later he returned downstairs, I cuddled with him on the couch watching TV. "So are you just going to pretend that today never happened?" He asked, time for a nice little rant. "Guys have always acknowledged me, per-say. But, I just ignored it, that case really irked my nerves. Guys cat call girls because nobody's told them not to. So I felt it was necessary to cuss that guy out. 'Cause I ain't no hollaback girl." I said, quoting Gwen Stefani. "Did you just-," "Yes, I did just quote Gwen." "I'm speechless" he joked, "The next guy that cat calls you, I will physically attack him." "Mmm... debatable.." "Don't believe me?" He asked, "Nope" I replied, he starts tickling me, "Babe" I say laughing "Believe me now?" He questioned, "Yes, yes!" I giggled out, "Good." He responded, we continued cuddling and watching TV. At some point we fell asleep, I did get cat called again and my boyfriend threatened him. So, good for me I guess.

That's all folks!! 💖💜💙