Rough case

*Reid's P.O.V*

*Bang* *bang* the first shot was from the Unsub shooting his final victim, 18 year old Jessica. The second shot was me shooting the Unsub. Thankfully the girl survived.. can't say the same about the Unsub. It was a really tough case because we sent out a profile that enraged the Unsub and got two more people killed. It was also a long case that caused us to lose sleep. On the jet I couldn't get any meaningful rest. All I wanted was to be home with my fiancée,
Y/N, she can always make me feel better.

*Your P.O.V*

Spencer told me that he was on his way back from the case. Given the time he spent on it, I figured it was a really bad case. On my way home from work I bought chicken tandoori, it's his favorite. At 6:36 Spencer tiredly walked into the house, kicking off his shoes, and walking straight to the couch, laying across it. "Hi babe" I greeted, "Hi Y/N" he mumbled. He did grabby hands, "Cuddles" he said, I joined my fiancé. "Rough case?" I asked, "Mhm" "Want to talk about it?" "The Unsub was a jock but a jerk and couldn't get girls because of it so he was killing all the girls that rejected him" he explained, "Teens?" I further questioned, "Unfortunately. But, we got him" "That's good.. you know what else is good? Chicken Tandoori" I said, "You got it?" He asked perkier than before. "Yes I did" I smiled. He sat up and kissed me, "I love you Y/N/N! You're the best!" He said running to find the food. "I love you too honey" Spencer looks as excited as a kid on Christmas morning, it's absolutely adorable seeing him like this.

This was short.. just like me... anywayyyy... how was it?

💖💜💙