Asking you out

How they'd ask you out:

Aaron: He's a very serious and professional man. You're not really supposed to date your coworkers making this 10 times more difficult. You had been with the time for 5 years and from the moment he laid eyes on you, he knew. Around you his stern expression would soften, when you would say something that really got the ball rolling on a case he'd start to blush ever so slightly. But, you noticed. You liked him too.. you've told JJ only, "Dave, I think today's the day.." Aaron told one of his closest friends, David Rossi, "Let me know how it goes." You we're walking to your car after work, "Y/L/N" Aaron called, you stopped walking to let him catch up, you parked next to one another, you were about to get in your car when Aaron stopped you, "Y/N? I've been meaning to ask you this for a while but u just couldn't build up the courage." He began, you gave hun your undivided attention, "I like you. As more that just a colleague, or a friend." You smiled, "I like you too. But, aren't we not allowed to date because of the bureau's rules?" You asked, "It's somewhat frowned upon. But, it's not against the rules" he explained, "It won't be frowned upon if we work better than everyone else." You responded, "So, will you go out with me.. this Friday?" "Yeah, I'd like that" you said, "Good night Y/N." "Good night Aaron" you kissed his cheek and got in your car.

Derek: He's a smooth dude. Definitely a lady's man. But, you mean so much more to him than a one night stand, he was nervous. "Reid, what's wrong with me?" He asked Spencer during a case, "You have a crush, a serious one." He responded not looking up from his paper, "But what if she doesn't like me back?" "Maybe you're bad at your job.. it's axiomatic, Y/N has a huge crush on you." Reid stated, "Are you sure?" Spencer gave him that look. "Okay.." some hours later, you got the unsub, alive. After being him to the station you were getting your bag from your hotel room, *knock knock knock*
You looked through the peephole, it was Derek. "Hey" you said opening the door, "Hey" "What's up?" You asked going back to your bag, "So, uhm.. I- I've wanted t- to tell you th- this, god, I sound so stupid." You just looked at him, "I am in love with you.." shock was spread across your face, "You don't feel the same, do you?" "I- I do feel the same way" you admitted, "Really?" "Yeah" . You picked up your bag and grabbed your phone, "Let's go" you said holding his hand. As you walked to the elevator to meet the team, "So, Saturday night?" "Yep"

Spencer: He was unable to focus on cases. He just couldn't get something— Someone off of his mind, you, his bestest friend in the whole world. ✨You were roommates after the case, Spencer got back to your shared apartment, "Y/N?" He called, "Yeah, Spence?" "I- I- li- y- you are- it- m- my- lo-," "Take your time Spence." You said patiently, he took a deep breath, "I love you. Not just when we say it as friends. You are an amazing woman and you are perfect for me. W- will you b- be my girlfriend?" He said trying to not stutter, "I love you too Spence" you hugged him, you cupped his cheek in your hand, you went on your toes and kissed him passionately.

I want a bf.
💖💜💙