Crush

13 year old Y/N Morgan had her 1st crush.. Y/N was in 7th grade and her crush, Joey, was in 8th grade. She had never talked him in real life, just had his Insta. Some of her friends knew, one Saturday she made the worst mistake possible, she left her phone unlocked in the same chat with her friends where they were discussing her crush.

Bestie Boo's 😋

(Bestie one): R U gonna message him again?

Idk

(Bestie two): Maybe u should...

You walked away from your phone for a minute to get a snack and by the time you came back, your dad, FBI agent Derek Morgan, was holding up your phone. "Y/N, what is this?" He asked in a serious tone, "A phone..?" You responded nervously, "No, what are these texts?" He began reading them off, "OMG, his eyes are so pretty. He responded to my DM! Fluffy hairrr" Your dad said, "It's just a crush.." you told him, "You know better than to be texting boys." "I text 3 boys who I'm friends with and that's not an issue." "That's because I know them." "You don't know the one in my grade." You sassed back, "You shouldn't be texting this guy." "Why not dad?! He barely even knows I exist!" You yelled running past your dad swiftly snatching your phone off the table running up to your room slamming your door. You sat on your bed crying, knock knock knock, "Go away" "That's not gonna happen." Your dad said opening your door. "He obviously doesn't like me back." "If he doesn't like you back then he's crazy." Your dad comforted, "What's the big deal of me having a crush?" You asked, "You're too young. And, you most certainly are not allowed to date." "You were dating when you were like ten" you told him, "Things were different back then.." "No, if you had a son he probably would have 3 girlfriends at like 8 years old." "That's an exaggeration.. you still can't date." "Until..?" "Until your Junior year." "No fair" you whined, "I'll think about it."

Overprotective dad mode activated
💖💜💙