Happy birthday

*Spencer's P.O.V*

It was Y/N's 13th birthday and I had to do something big. I'm not one for parties but Y/N works hard and has never had a party but she practically begged me for one. I got JJ to keep Y/N out of the house for most of the day while Garcia came over to help me decorate. At 1:30 we were ready and guests were beginning to arrive we went over the plan one more time and at 2 P.M Y/N and JJ came inside, "Surprise!" We said in sync, the house was decorated in a theme of Greek Mythology and one of her favorite book series, Percy Jackson. We had cardboard cutouts of the main characters, Y/N stood by the door admiring the setup. "Woah" she said like she was starstruck. "There's lemonade.." her best friend told her, "For Annabeth?" "Of course." She skipped over to me hugging me, "Thanks dad" "You earned it" She said hi to her guests and ran off to get lemonade with her friends.

*Your P.O.V*

"Queen Annabeth" I said, "Yesss" my bestfriend, Ally said. Ally said that if Annabeth were a drink she'd be lemonade, and I can't argue with that. (Based off of a real interaction I had with my friend) we drank our lemonade and played games related to Percy Jackson. We played was capture the flag, but not the dangerous one.. and we ate food that Uncle David made. So, it was obviously delicious. At 6:30 I opened presents Ally got me the Heartstopper books and Zoe, my other bestie, got me 5 other Alice Oseman books, I'm assuming they planned that. The team gave me art supplies and gift cards. My dad bought me all the books from Heroes of Olympus since I had finished reading the first series. Thanked everyone and they left. "This was the best birthday ever" told my dad smiling at him, "I'm glad it was, happy birthday sweetie" He said kissing the top of my head.

I've never had a birthday party 😋
I've only been to them
💖💜💙