Fight (TW: S3xual Harras.)

*I got the inspiration from another story I read but I don't remember who the author was*
*Back when Derek was a senior (no knee injury)*
You were 17 year old Y/N  Y/L/N, girlfriend of quarterback Derek Morgan. You started out as his tutor, he constantly tried to flirt with you and at first you found it annoying but you couldn't help but notice how attractive he was.

*Your P.O.V*

It was the final game of the season, we were winning, 27-19. I was cheering them on from the bleachers, the opposing team was slowly gaining on us. I could tell, even with Derek wearing a helmet, he was getting stressed. "It's okay babe! You got this!" I yelled, he looked up at me and smiled. Both teams huddled up and went over plays, before I knew it, the game was over. We won, 41-26. The field began to clear out and I saw Derek jogging towards me, he picked me up and spun me around, I laughed and he kissed me. "Congrats babe!" I said excitedly, "I couldn't have done it without you baby" he said kissing me again, "I can't even comprehend football. How did I help you?" "You motivated me" "Yeah right" I said, "I'm serious" he responded, I hugged him once again. "Morgan, got a minute?" Derek's Coach asked, "Yeah, go ahead babe, I'll be right there" "Kk" I said kissing his cheek and waving goodbye to the coach. I was leaning on Derek's car when one of his teammates, Shaquan Jeffers, approached me. I never liked him, he's kinda sketchy... "Hey baby" Shaquan called to me, "Don't call me baby." I said, "Feisty one aren't you pretty girl?" "Shut up Shaquan." , he got closer, "I'll shut up when you kiss me" he said towering over my body. "Back up." I said trying to push him off of me, he kept trying to kiss me. "She said back up!" Yelled a voice, Derek, Shaquan turned around, "What you finna do 'bout it?" Shaquan asked in a mocking tone, "This." *Punch*, Shaquan swung in response to Derek's initial hit. Derek ducked out of the way, hitting Shaquan again, the next swing hit Derek. "Derek!"
Me being 5'4 (I'm very much shorter than that), there wasn't much I could do. Derek's Coach came over, "Boys!" He yelled while breaking up the fight. Derek was breathing heavily and Shaquan's nose was bleeding. "Y/N, what's the meaning of this?" "Shaquan was trying to kiss me even though I didn't want him to and Derek stopped him. Then they started fighting." I told coach, "Alright, Shaquan, you're suspended next week, Derek, detention on Monday, Y/N, just keep them away from each other." "Will do" I responded. Derek and I got in his car and he began to drive me home. "You okay?" He asked me, "Yeah, but are you? You're the one that got hit" I told him, "As long as you're good, so am I." He said holding my hand. Shortly after we were at my front door, "Thanks for literally fighting for me" I said, "Anytime gorgeous" he winked, I kissed his cheek. "I love you. Call me when you get home" "I love you too. Bye baby" he said kissing me once more.

Gotta have a nice little fight scene lovelies! 🏈👊🏾

💖💜💙