Stolen kisses

How they steal kisses from you and how you steal kisses from them 🤪🤪🤪

Aaron:

Him: When you and Jack are playing video games, he likes to kiss you randomly just so that Jack can win.

You: Whenever he brings work home (very often) you try and lure him away like a fricken siren. (Not these "🚨" but these "🧜🏾‍♀️") you sneak up on him while he's doing paperwork, and just when he's least expected it, you pounce.

Derek:

Him: Just like him, you're a gym junkie. You love working out, you mostly do cardio and legs but you do abs every other week. While you're doing sit-ups, Derek shows up out of nowhere, practically hovering above you so that each time you sit up he kisses you.

You: Derek's always getting more coffee at work so if you need energy, rather than drinking coffee you get motivational kisses from your ✨CaRaMeL mAcCiAtO✨.

Luke:

Him: He loves to hug you from behind and shower you with surprise kisses.

You: Your kisses always made him smile, if he was ever in a bad mood you would jump into kiss arms and plant a big fat kiss on his lips.

Matt:

Him: He's an FBI agent, he's quick on his feet. He sneaks up on you, and before you can even react, he's disappeared.

You: In the mornings when he gets up for work (or in some situations) the middle of the night when he gets called in for a case. He sits on the edge of the bed for like 45 seconds as he fully wakes up and that's your window to steal a kiss.

Spencer:

Him: Anytime that you read to him, he stares at you— well, he stares at your lips. When you turn to look at him, that's his chance, and goes in for the kiss it always makes you giggle.

You: Spencer rambles on and on about anything and you think it's super but you just want to kiss his soft pink lips, you always let your intrusive thoughts take over, resulting in a nice passionate kiss.

I brought in Luke and Matt, how do you feel about it???

💖💜💙