Barnes & Noble

Spencer's 13 year old daughter wanted a summer job... Barnes & Noble was the place to be. It was filled with beautifully scented books, and Starbucks with a delightful aroma. You walked into the shop, "Awe, books, the love of my life." You said to your friends, "Agreed" one friend responded. "Less than 3 years to go.." "Sadly.. we should go ask one of the employees why we have to be 16 to work here.." "100%" your other friend stated. "Excuse me?" You asked, getting the attention of the worker, "Yes?" "My friends and I were wondering why we have to be 16 to work here" you questioned, "I'm not 100% sure.. They probably just think that people would be more responsible at 16" "That fair" your friend said, "Thanks" "No problem" sucks to suck. "I wish we were 16..."

*3 years later*

"You're hired!" 🤩 "Thank you so much!" After you walked out the store, you did a victory dance and called your friends, "I GOT THE JOB! I START ON SATURDAY!" "FREE BOOKS!!!" One friend cheered, "JUST ONE MORE MONTH TILL I GET TO WORK THERE TOO!!!" The other said, "YES MA'AM!!!" You called your dad after, "I got the job!" "That's fantastic sweetie, that means you can get me books every time you go to work" Spencer said, "Wowww"

💖💜💙