Bad case

You're helping them through a rough case (you're also on the team)

Aaron: He had been more serious than ever, shutting down everybody's ideas, nobody was a fan. "Honey, I know this is a rough case. Believe me, we're all stressed, but I need you to not take it out on the team. Do you want to talk about it?"

Derek: "NO!" Derek yelled as the Unsub pulled the trigger, a final teen had died, cases involving were always rough for everybody but it hurt Derek most. It was a local case, the car ride home was only 45 minutes, Derek was angry. "I could've saved her" he said to himself, *loud sound effect* he punched a hole in the wall, his knuckles were bleeding, "Derek?!" You saw the fist sized hole, after grabbing the First Aid kit, you examined his hands as you cleaned the cuts. "You could've broken your hand, why the heck did you punch the wall babe?" You wrapped his hand, "I should've saved her" "It wasn't your fault, you know that." "I could've saved her, I could've SAVED her, I COULD'VE SAVED HER. IT IS MY FAULT GODDAMN IT!" He began sobbing in your embrace, "Derek, baby, look at me" it crushed your soul seeing him in such a fragile state, "This was not your fault, okay? I need to you say it" "It- it's not m- my fault" he hiccuped as tears streamed down his face.

Spencer: This case was using up all his energy, but he also couldn't sleep, you thought of something he told you his mother used to do when he was little. You got out of bed in the hotel, "Where you going?" He asked, you opened his bag knowing he had to have at least one book, you were right. "Chapter 20" "What are you doing?" "Just enjoy the book" you ruffled his hair, he was asleep in no time.

I need more ideas 🥲