Police (TW: harassment)

*P.O.C character (more specifically black but that's just to fit my plan. Just change the words mentally if needed)

*Your P.O.V*

My boyfriend of 2 years, Derek, has been on a case. It was supposed to be quick but, instead, it took nearly two weeks. So told me we could do anything I want for a day. I had just finished a book and wanted another so first we went to Barnes & Noble and got Starbucks. Then, we went to Sephora so I could if there were any new makeup pallets or anything else that I'd want to buy. We were walking around the store and I noticed that there was a worker who was following us. I stopped to look at some lip glosses and the worker walked up to us, "Hi, is there anything I can help you with?" She asked "Nope, we're good." I responded. "Alright then. If you need anything just let me know" "will do" I tell her. I see her walk out the store and she goes to a security guard. I roll my eyes but Derek doesn't notice. I continue looking at makeup. I pick out a vibrant makeup pallet. As we walked to the short line to pay for the pallet the security guard the girl was talking to walked over to me and Derek. " 'Scuse me miss, can i speak with you?" "Uhm.. okay..?" I responded, Derek watched us go into an isle with eyeliners. "One of the employees of this establishment seems to think you've hidden something in your bay from the store." I let out a small laugh in disbelief, "If I were to "steal" something," I began using quotes for the word steal, "I wouldn't have been standing line to pay for the one thing I got." I state, showing him the pallet that I had in my hand. "No need to get aggressive." The cop says, "aggressive?! You accused me of stealing. I never have and never will steal." Derek raises an eyebrow, shocked, by my increase in volume. He walks over to me and protectively wraps an arm around my waist. "Is there an issues here?" Derek asked, "This young lady is stealing." The officer says, "Stealing what?? What do think I stole?" The cop started stuttering "I- I— I don't know," "That's what I thought." I said.

*Derek's P.O.V*

"Sir, do you want to calm down your girlfriend?!" The cop asks, tighten my grip around Y/N's waist, not too tight though. "No the hell I don't." I stated, interlocking my fingers with Y/N's. "Sir, calm down. You are causing a scene." "The fu<k I am." I somewhat regret what I said because Y/N isn't the biggest fan of cursing.. and confrontation makes her uncomfortable. So, I was really shocked to see her speaking up to the police officer. Y/N squeezed my hand as a way of saying "Tone it down a bit" "Son, if you don't-," Y/N cuts him off, "Let me stop you right there. My boyfriend here, is the Derek Morgan of the Behavioral Analysis Unit, Quantico, Virginia. FBI. He can have you reported and fired. So I recommend that you let me pay for this makeup pallet and you will still have a job." She said giving him a petty smile. Wow, my girlfriend is so bada$$ I think to myself. I see the cop having a small debate mentally, "Deal" he says "Thanks" Y/N said sarcastically. We buy her makeup and leave. "Never going there again.." she says "I'd hope so. I'm proud of you." I say, "For what?" "For showing that cop who's boss. I saw fear in his eyes." "It's the Scorpio in me" she says in a joking manner *if you're not a Scorpio then too bad you are now 😁 respectfully* We laugh. "But, you mister, are in trouble." Dang it, almost got away with it. "I'm sorry for cursing. I love you.." I say with my award winning smile. "Hmm.." Y/N says pretending to think about her response. "I suppose you're forgiven... but, only if you promise to take me to Olive Garden today and give me a kiss."  "I can work with that.." I say giving her a kiss.

*Third person P.O.V*

A couple of hours passed and you were doing a natural makeup look to start getting ready for Olive Garden.
This is your outfit: