Yell

7 year old Y/N wanted her dad to take a break from work, of course Aaron wants to be enveloped in work. "Come play dress up with me!"  You smiled, "Not right now
Y/N."  The stressed man said, "Why not?" "I'm busy." He stated, "You're always busy" "Y/N-," "Fine" you skipped out the room, "MOMMY PLAY DRESS UP WITH ME!!!" Your mother played with you but she had to work her shift at the hospital (bc why not?) Like any other 7 year old you got bored, "Daddy play Mario with me, pleaseeee?" "No Y/N" "Pleaseeee?" "No" "Pretty pretty please with a cherry on top?" You beseeched, "For the last time, No Y/N!!" 😡 he's never yelled at you, you were taken aback, you gasped, and slowly, and sadly walked out of the room, "Y/N.." you went to your room and cried on your bed, as one does. Your dad stayed in his office (in the house) for a couple minutes so he could calm himself down, he felt bad for yelling. He had piles of files (hehe), leaving him feeling overwhelmed and you were stopping him from finishing, I suppose it really was time for him to take a break. He went to your room, "Y/N/N? I'm sorry," his apology was genuine, "I didn't mean to yell at you, if you're still up for it, I'll play Mario with you.." "Okay!" You cheered, he laughed for the first time in weeks, you brought out the good in him.

💖💜💙