Girls (TW: Alch0h0l?, Arguing, Cussing)

*Your P.O.V*

I love my boyfriend Derek. He's funny, caring, strong, and very attractive. I've had my fair share of guys hitting on me. Most of the time it's not directly in front of Derek and if it is, it tends to be subtle. I can't say the same about the girls throwing themselves at my boyfriend. There was one day in particular that pushed me over the edge. . . We had the day off and Derek wanted to go to the gym in the morning. I like a good work out, preferably legs. So, I went on the treadmill while Derek hit the weights. He was lifting 200 pounds (roughly 90.7 Kilograms) I was listening to music in my headphones when I looked up and saw a girl talking to Derek. I take out a headphone, "You're so strong" she gushed, "Can I touch your muscles?" She asked, I scoffed and rolled my eyes. Derek flexed and she felt his muscles, "Wow!" She said, my boyfriend winked at her. After an hour we went home and showered. We got lunch from a hibachi restaurant and the waitress was flirting with him the whole time. The flirting was becoming unbearable, the first idea that came to mind was to show that I was dating Derek. So, I kissed him, the waitress stopped. That night, the team went out for drinks. I'm not a fan of drinking so I just had some lemonade. Meanwhile, Derek has had 3 shots and a bottle of beer... he's drinking another beer as of right now.. I have no issue with him and Penelope flirting because I know when they flirt it's in a friends way, this has been going on way before I was with Derek. However, when random girls do it... "Baby, come dance with me" Derek said sounding tipsy, "fineee" I responded. We were dancing and having fun when a girl who also seemed to have had some drinks approached Derek, "Wanna dance?" She asked, before Derek could respond I said, "No, but, I have a friend who you can dance with. Hey Reid!" I called, "Yeah?" He responded, "Dance with this girl!" I told him over the music, "Uh.. okay..?" He said confused, I go back to dancing with Derek, I noticed that there was another girl eyeing him, but... I drink two cups of lemonade... "I have to go to the bathroom, I'll be back" I told Derek, it had only been like two minutes when I came back and I saw that the same girl that was eyeing Derek was dancing with him and she brought a friend. You have got to be kidding me I thought to myself. I walked over to Derek, and basically pushed the girls out of my way. I kissed him passionately and the girls didn't move a muscle... persistent I see... I look at them like they're stupid, "He's my boyfriend!" I yell at them, "So back off!" "Damn" one said, "aggressive are we?" The other provoked, "Yeah the f^ck I am!" I yelled! I tried to jump at her but Derek held me back, I tried to kick my way out but he wasn't letting go. "Crazy a$$ b¡tch" one of the girls said, "Yeah! A crazy a$$ b¡tch who just happens to be in the FBI!!" Emily walked over to us, "I advise you walk away before she gets to you. She can fight." "Whatever" a girl says and they both walk away. "Thanks Em" Derek said. "Of course" she responded. Derek dragged me over to the bar because it was less crowded, "What the he|| was that?" He questioned. "Nothing." I brushed off the question. "Can we just go home?" I asked, "Sure" I and Derek said bye to the rest of the team. I drive home fast and angry. I showered and sat on the Coach watching TikToks, Derek sits down next to me, smelling of alcohol. I get up and grab water from the kitchen, he follows me, I then walk up to the bedroom and he follows me there too. Before I can leave, he's blocked the door with his body. "I'm not moving until you tell me what's going on." He stated. I crossed my arms and so did he. "I'm waiting" he said "Oh, Mr. Profiler, you have figured it out?" I asked sarcastically, "Seriously Y/N." "You're really that clueless? You haven't noticed all of the girls being smitten by you?" I questioned. "That's what this is about?" He laughs, "It's not funny Derek. I can't stand it!" I'm on the verge of tears from anger. His energy changed from amusement to penitence. "Baby—," I cut him off, "Don't "baby" me." Hr opens his mouth to say something, I hold up my hand "Don't." I say. He raise his hands I'm surrender and walks out. I lay across the shared bed and cried. Till I fell asleep.

*Derek's P.O.V*

I walk down the stairs and sit on the couch head resting I'm my hands. How could I have been so oblivious?? I think to myself I'm not sure what to do. I sleep on the couch and early I'm the morning I sneak through our room to the shades bathroom to brush my teeth. My first thought was to make Y/N breakfast in bed but I decided she'd be more likely to want Starbucks so get her a Y/F/D (Your favorite drink) and I have her favorite movie ready. At 9 she comes down the stairs not saying a word to me, she drinks her Starbucks and sits on the couch to watch the movie. Sitting with a large gap between us. We had work at 1 and in order to save gas we go together. We get to work and couple minutes pass before Emily called me over. "What's going on with you and Y/N?" She asked, quietly,
"Y/N's mad at me." I responded at the same volume as Emily. "Why?" "Girls were flirting with me a lot." I stated "Oof." "Oof is right. She hasn't spoken to me all day." "Can't help you there." "Come onnnn" "Nope" We got off of work at 8 and Y/N had not exchanged a single word. It was killing me. We got home and showered, "Y/N, please talk to me." I pleaded, nothing. "I'm sorry that I didn't stop the girls and not seeing how it was affecting you. I love you. I need you. You are the only girl for me." I said, her mad expression softened, "Apology accepted. I love you too. I probably should've told you how I was feeling.. sorry about that..." she said I smile at the sound of her voice. "I'll only accept your apology on one condition." I said, "And what would that be?" I asked, "Kiss me." I flashed my irresistible smile at her with a wink, she goes up on her toes to reach and kisses me sweetly. Now anytime I'm out with Y/N and a girl flirts with me I kiss Y/N  and completely ignore the other girl.

Did you like this story? Hope so!
💖💜💙