Jealousy (TW mentions of SA)

*Y/N's P.O.V*

"We have a case." My girlfriend, Penelope, says speedily walking to our briefing room. Spencer, Emily, and I look at each other wondering what the case was about. We all got up from our seats and we follow Penelope to the briefing room. "Miami, Florida. 4 murders, blonde white males, all in their 30's. And signs of sexual assault " She says, "Wheels up in 30" Hotch announces. We grab our go-bags. Pen gives me a hug and a kiss "Be safe hun" she says "You know I will" I tell her. She says bye to the others... but, of course when she gets to the Derek Morgan, It's "Oh chocolate thunder. Be safe our there hot stuff" I roll my eyes to myself and my smile drops. "Of course mama" Derek says winking. We get on the jet, "Y/N?" Emily asks me, "what's wrong? I saw your face when we were getting ready to leave." She whispered "Pen and Derek..." "They, aren't together. They're just friends who like to joke around." She explains trying to comfort me. "Y- yeah. You're right." I say.

*Derek's P.O.V*

"Hey Goddess, I got some info for ya" I tell Garcia over the phone, "Give it to me, hot chocolate" I laugh, "Okay, she's a bartender at Braden's Bar and gets a lot of complaints from male customers." I hear her clicking away. "I've got 3 women, Michelle Lane, Dana Rivera, and Shannon Stevens." "What were they reported on?" I ask trying to narrow it down, "Michelle took too long making drinks, Dana argued with clients and was inappropriate, and Shannon would cheat customers buy not using reasonable measurements." I briefly think. "I think Dana's our girl. Send me the address. Thanks mama." "Already sent. No problemo el guapo. Adíos." Garcia says. I text Hotch telling him we found our girl and just have to detain her. I look around the area briskly to see who's coming with me to get Dana and Y/N is the only one nearby. "Hey Gorgeous, Garcia sent us our unsub's location, we gotta go her her." I say in a positive manner, "Hey Derek, let's go" Where's the enthusiasm that Y/N normally has...? I decided that it could wait, the Unsub was unarmed so it was easy to get a hold of her. She rode in the back of the county sheriff's car. "Y/N, what's wrong? You seem a bit off.." I ask as we drive back, "It's nothing." She says looking out the window, "Not very convincing." I say, "Seriously, what's wrong?" Y/N sighs, "It's stupid..." "I'm sure it's not.." I respond, "Fine. I hate it when you and Pen are flirting. I know you're just friends. But.. I- I dunno why... it just, infuriates me." Not quite what I expected. But, it's understandable "I'm so sorry." I say, "I can stop if you want-," "No no," Y/N cuts me off, "It's fine. Just maybe tone it down a bit." "I can do that." I states promisingly.

*Garcia's P.O.V*

The team is on their way back they'll be here any second now. I think to myself while standing in the bullpen. *ding* "OMG! My babies are back!!" I exclaim giving them all hugs. Even Hotch gives me a hug. We leave soon after "Pen?" Y/N asks me, "Yeah sugarplum?" I replied. "I talked with Derek about something that has been bothering and you need to know too." I get nervous. "Oh- it's nothing bad." Y/N told me and I get less tense, "Okay so... uhm, I'm not a fan of when you and Derek flirt... at least when it's like extreme flirting." "I- I didn't mean to make you uncomfy or anything. I'll take it down a couple notches. I promise." I say, giving Y/N a kiss. "Thanks babe. I love you." "I love you too sweets"

Like it? Yes? No? Maybe so..
Byeee
💖💜💙
P.S~ I just realized that I spelled Jealousy wrong 😭😭😭