Reunion of Redemption (S.R)

This is a sequel to "Gideon's Death" so if you haven't read that part yet then go read that first!!

It had been a few months since you left your father's house, you had been severely depressed in that time frame. Your dad wasn't always there, he had to work and you understood that. But, this is way different. Instead of the few days going by with calls everyday, it was weeks going by without calls, you haven't heard your father's voice since the anniversary of your mother's passing.

"Piper, your dad just got out of rehab. Do you want to see him?" Derek asked you. On one hand, you missed Spencer, on the other, he had an addiction that absolutely terrified you. You were about to turn 14 years old, you would be going to Rossi's house (mansion) for a pasta dinner. "I'm not sure.."

*Your P.O.V*
An hour later, I had finished my contemplating, I was going to call my dad. *ring* *ring* *ring* "Hello? Piper?" "H- hi dad.." "Hi princess" you could tell he was smiling, "Uhm.. i- it's my- uhm- birthday on Saturday, and I- uhm- was wondering if you wanted to h- have dinner with the team a- and I... a- at Uncle David's..at s- seven..?.." "Of course I want to princess, I wouldn't miss it for the world."

*Saturday*
*3rd person*

You were all dressed up fancily. "Happy birthday bella!" Rossi cheered when he opened the door after you rung, "Thank you!" You responded giving him a hug.
"Price, you look gorgeous!" "That dress is such a nice shade!" Penelope and Emily declared, "Thank you" you giggled from their excitement. "I've prepared your favorite (pasta) ____!" "Don't tell anybody.. but you're my favorite uncle..!" You said to Rossi, "Heyyy!" Derek exclaimed, "Oops..."

*ding dong* there was only one person who hadn't arrived at your party.. your dad... this is him. You didn't know what you would do when you see him.. David opened the door, "Reid! Glad you could make it!" Something in your subconscious made you react without thinking.

Before you could say "bunch-a-munch-a-crunchy carrots" (Iykyk) you were being held in Spencer's arms. There was a brief wobble and fumbling of the gift, but he held you tight, he didn't want to let you go in fear of losing you. You were both crying tears of pure joy, "Hi princess, I missed you" "I missed you too daddy" you felt like how you did as a small child when your dad got home from an exceptionally long case.

Over dinner you all were bonding, laughing, having a good time. As the night came to an end, your joy was beginning to cease. Derek could see it in your face, you were dreading being away from your dad. He texted Spencer from under the table

Spencer

Can Piper spend the night with you?
110%

The team began to leave Rossi's house after you opened all your gifts, "Hey Pipes, do you want to stay with your dad tonight?" You looked up at your father longingly, he nodded his head yes and smiled his lil' goofy smile. You swung by Morgan's house on the way and then came back home for the first time in months. You then moved back in with your dad all thanks to your birthday (AKA) Reunion of Redemption.

💖💜💙