Bedtime Stories

Pov: Spencer reads you bedtime stories every night

Your dad loves reading and so do you, he reads to you every night before bed. "And they lived happy ever after, the end." He said, "Time for bed" "One more, please daddy?" You asked with puppy dog eyes, "Sweetie, that book was twice as long as the ones we normally read" you pouted, he lifted up your chin, "Hey, I love you." "I love you too" you responded, "Night night" he said, "Night night daddy" he turned off the main light in your room and turned on fairy lights because, like him, you're scared of the dark. The next day, Spencer got called in for a case, he knew that they weren't going to solve the case in less than a day, this case was in Arizona, and your bedtime was at 8:30. So, he FaceTimed your mom (hehe), you had just crawled into your bed when he called, "Y/N, it's daddy" "Yay!" You cheered. Even Spencer forgets things sometimes.. he forgot to bring a book of bedtime stories, he could've searched for one online, but he chose to make his own. "This is the story of a princess, she loved to read, and every night just before bed, her dad would read her stories. No matter how many stories he read, she wanted more, she wants to live in a library with rows and rows of books, very, very big books. She makes her mommy and daddy very happy, she's so helpful, and silly, she's the best daughter ever. And, her daddy loves her with all his heart. The little princess lived happily ever after in a palace full of books, the end" He finished, "Did you like it Y/N/N?" "Yeah!" You exclaimed, "I'm glad you did princess, I love you, night night" "I love you too night night daddy"

And they lived happily ever after, the end!
💖💜💙