Frenemies?? (E.G)

Requested by: @InL0veWithA

*Y/N's POV*

Ugh!! I can't stand that woman! Elle Greenaway is such a heartless bitch!! She goes through cases and talks to the friends & family of victims as cold and emotionless as the dead victims.

"Mister and Mrs.Grisham, we found Hannah, she's dead." The parents of the victim fell apart and she stared at them in what seemed to look like disgust. I consoled the family and once they'd calmed down, I expressed my condolences and left the house. SSA Greenaway was waiting in the car, "What took you so long Y/L/N?" "I was doing my job."

After a day and a half of me and my coworker bickering, we cracked the case. However, in the take down, I was shot by the unsub. Elle rode in the ambulance with me to the hospital and waited for me to get out of surgery.

*Elle's POV*

I know that I'm not the nicest to Y/L/N.. but I'm really worried about her. She was in and out of consciousness in the ambulance and was losing a lot of blood. I sat at her bedside impatiently before she woke up, Y/N was on very strong pain medication so she would be out for a good while. So, I spoke to her, "Y/L/N, I know you probably hate me, I'd hate me too. I'm a terrible person to you. And I know what I'm about to tell you likely won't do much.. but, I really like you.. i might even love you.. I've been trying to suppress my feeling for you since day one, but, nothing has worked.."

The team had come in and out to check in Y/N. Hotch offered to spend the night at the hospital so I could sleep in the hotel but I turned him down. I wanted to be there when she woke up. At some point, I fell asleep. I woke up when I heard somebody call my name, it was Y/N.. she was awake. "Elle?" She asked with a slight rasp in her voice, "Yeah, it's me" "Why are you here still?" "I wanted to be here when you woke up.." "Y- you love me.." "Wh- wha- where- where did you get that idea..??" I stuttered a whole bunch. "I.. I heard you earlier.." "I- it-," "I.. I like you too..." "You do??" I was surprised to say the least, "If I didn't, I would've bitch slapped you by now." "There's the Y/N I know!"

*3rd person POV*

"...So.. what does this mean..?" "I guess it means we should go out sometime.." "And be nice to eachother" "Yeah, that too."

Elle kissed your forehead. "Now, you need to get your rest. Good night Y/N" "Good night Elle"

I hope you enjoyed it!!!

🩷💜💙