Protective BFs

The boys don't like these guys hitting on you 😤

Aaron: Sean, Aaron's brother had just gotten out of jail and showed up at you and Aaron's apartment. "Sean, you're not welcome here" "Come on bro, show me a little love" Sean replied... when you and Aaron had first started going out, you asked if he had (biological) siblings, to which he responded no... so either he was lying or they were friends. You were in the kitchen and Sean spotted you, "So this is your new girl.. she's mighty fine" he winked at you and you looked at him like "Bish da fuk? 🤨" "Sean, leave right now." "Nah, I'm good" he said looked your boyfriend up and down, Aaron pushed Sean, he pushed back, pretty soon they were slapping each-other around. You're little miss P.O.C so you were ready with that house slipper. First throw was for Sean, nailed that bitch right on the head. Second one was for your boyfriend popped his cute little ass. "Boys! Calm down, my god. Sean, get the fuck out! Go!" He scrambled off the floor and out the door, "Aaron, baby, pick up my zapatillas por favor" he picked them up, shut, and locked the door. "So... You have a brother.." "Yes" "Right, right... so, you lied? Remember on our first date when I asked you if you had any siblings and you said no?" You interrogated, "Yes" "Okay so, on that note, you're cooking dinner tonight, you're doing great honey" you kissed his cheek and walked out the common area with your fluffy slippers on.

Derek: Undercover, so fun yet nerve racking. Numerous guys had come up to you to try and flirt but the most persistent one was the Unsub. "What's a foxy lady like you doin' all alone?" Derek calls you "foxy mama" so that semi-ruined it for you. "Waiting to dance" (you were at a club) "Well, let's go" the two of you began to dance, put his hands on your hips as you swayed to the music *🤢* he pulled you close to him bodies touching 🫣, you slightly tensed but acted fine and dandy. You gave a faux smile, you began to feel woozy, you drooped into the man's (Erik Imago) arms. You were dragged to the car the issues were, there were no cameras, your mics went out, and you were out of the team's sight while you were taken out of the club. Derek realized you were gone and chased after the man who had just hopped into his sussy white van, he tried to undress you.. "ERIK IMAGO STEP AWAY FROM THE GIRL!" "OR WHAT??" "Or this." Derek punched the man square in the nose, about to bash his head in when the team caught up, "Agent Morgan stop!" Hotch ordered. Who is he to say that? He beat the crap out of Foyett remember? Hotch had to pry him off to make sure he didn't kill the guy.
*45 minutes later*
Derek had gone to shower because he was covered in the criminal's blood, Emily filled you in on what happened, when Derek came back you said, "My hero 🥰" it was true. You saw what Imago did to his previous victims and you were grateful that Derek was there.

Spencer: The chief of the State Troopers in Texas was flirting with you on a case, "You are hotter than a jalapeño popper in July darlin'" he told you, thinking that nobody was around, little did he know, Spencer (AKA Your BF) was just around the the corner. The only thing that was hot was your face. A few cops have subtly tried to flirt with you on cases, and Derek flirting im doesn't even count, for gosh sakes— Spencer doesn't truly flirt with you, YOU'RE DATING. So, hearing that sentence threw you for a loop, "Uhm.. thank you..?" You casually stepped out the room, you saw your boyfriend getting coffee (sugar) "Hey babe I just had the weirdest experience of my entire life." "I heard" he responded, "I'm assuming that you're gonna tell off Harris. Just don't do anything illegal, love ya" you kissed his cheek, "Don't worry, love you too" after chugging his sugar coffee, tough guy Reid entered the room Chief Harris was in... "Harris, I heard you called my girlfriend hot" "That's your girlfriend?" he Hyena cackled, "You're pullin' my leg" "Nope, but I will be ripping off your leg if you flirt with Y/N again." It's justified... that would be self defense on your behalf... right...?

No bc this is actually so bad though
Please give me requestssss!!!!

💖💜💙