First kiss

Aaron: You had figured out who the Unsub was and where he was located. Hotch and Prentiss were the closest so they went after the man. As you and Morgan arrived to the scene, you saw Aaron in the burning building walking further in, "What the hell is he doing?!" You asked, "I dunno" Derek responded. *BOOM!! EXPLOSION SOUNDS!!!* Aaron was still inside. "AARON!" You shrieked, you cried as the sirens from fire trucks approached the fire. "We found 2 people alive" you heard a fire fighter saw over a walkie-talkie, "Male, around mid 50s is awake, and responsive, bringing him out now" you watched the firefighter assisting a man outside, your man. You ran full speed to your boyfriend who was getting O2, "What the hell Aaron?! Why did you do that? You could've died!" "There was another person, I had to save them" Tadashi could neverrrr "Such a hero aren't you?" You joked, and gave him a quick kiss.

David: You we're cooking for him and decided to be fancy and wear an apron. Can you guess what it said..?

KISS THE CHEF
The apron doesn't lie, you must kiss the chef. "Bacia lo chef" you told him, "Mi piacerebbe" he kissed your cheek then your lips.

Derek: The two of you went to Starbucks on your way to work and he pulled the old school "You have something on your lips" he said, "Oh really?" You responded, knowing exactly where it was going, "Yep" *kiss* it made you giggle

Spencer: He had been really stressed recently. There was a major case, and some issues with his mom. All he wanted to do was cuddle with his girlfriend and read tons of books. There were papers scattered all over the table, the bulletin didn't look any better, Reid was holding his head in his hands, "This is impossible" he said in defeat. "Babe, nothing is impossible, especially for you Spence. I believe in you" you said encouragingly, wrapping your arms around his waist. "Here's a motivational kiss just for good measure" *loving kiss*