Bad guys (pt.2)

Requested by @Terridavis5150

*Seth's P.O.V*

It was a Tuesday and I saw my girlfriend,
Y/N walking to her next class, we hadn't really gotten to spend time with each other because we've both been really busy with school stuff. "Hey babe" "Hi Seth" I began to walk with her, "Are you doing anything this week?" I asked her, "I have practice today, 3 tests to study for tomorrow, practice on Thursday, and a game on Friday. Then, I have practice 9-4 on Saturday" I always knew that her guard schedule was intense but... wow... "How about you?" "I pretty much have nothing this week except for the football game on Friday and the hockey game on Saturday" "When does the game end?" "Uh.. I think at 3:30.." she was developing a plan in her head, I love it when she does that. "We could hang out after.. the fair's in town! Five maybe?" "Yeah, that's perfect" I smiled at her, I love Y/N so much. We were outside her class, "I'll call you later" she said softly kissing my cheek, "Yeah"

(Skip to Saturday at the fair)

"Let's go on the Ferris wheel!" Y/N exclaimed excitedly, dragging me behind her, Ferris wheels are so romantic. We were holding hands, as we reached the top, I took a picture of us infront of the sunset, she was posting a video on her Snap story. "At the fair with my favorite guy" she said as she kissed me,the Ferris wheel got stuck, it was a little breezy, Y/N shivered, I took of my hoodie, "Babe you don't have to do that" "You're just saying that because you don't like pushing gender roles" I joked, "Maybe.. maybe not..." "You're so cute" I said cuddling closer to her, "I know I am"

(Fast forward 10 minutes)

We were off the Ferris wheel when a girl approached us... my ex. "Hi Sethy!" "Hannah.." I cringed, she put her hand on my chest, I wasn't sure what to do, Y/N let go of my hand. "Oh hi Y/N! I hope you're having a good time with your friend!" Hannah got really close to my face, I said absolutely nothing. "You did so good at hockey today babe!" I blushed, (Stupid ass bitch) Y/N obviously saw, but I was nervous and I blush when nervous... "Have fun im with your little girlfriend." Y/N told me as she walked away, "Y/N it's not like that!" "Whatever" "Y/N— wait!" I let go of Hannah's grasp and tried to run after her but there was a swarm of people. Since she's short, it was hard to find her... "Y/N?!" I called several times, by the team the crowd cleared, she was gone. I called her phone, it went to voicemail, the night was growing colder by the minute. I went to security, "My- my girlfriend's missing, help! Oh my god her brother's gonna kill me! Her dad is gonna kill me! Oh I'm dead! I'm so so dead!" "Son, you need to calm down" the officer told me, "How the hell am I supposed to be calm when im my girlfriend is missing?!" I yelled, slamming my hand on the table.

(2 minutes later)

I gave them a description of what she was wearing... black leggings, brown boots, and my (your favorite color) hoodie... it was her favorite hoodie... "Jack— I need you to come to the fair... bring your dad— a- and his team" "What happened?? Is there something wrong with my sister??" He questioned, "She's missing.."

(10 minutes later)

"What the hell happened to my daughter, Harris!?" Mr.Hotchner screamed in my face, rightfully so. "She got mad at me and ran off— I haven't seen her since" "What did you do?? What did you say?? How long ago was it??" He interrogated further. "M- my ex— I didn't— she— I— 20 min- minutes—," I've never stuttered more in my life. Her father gathered the team and explained what happened, "We wonky stop searching until she's found." Hours passed and I didn't even see them stop to drink water. I felt so guilty.

*Your P.O.V*

I ran through several groups of people trying to find a quiet place to be away from Seth, "He wouldn't be with two girls at once. He broke up with Hannah. He wanted nothing to do with her, right? Yeah.. so he isn't cheating.. right? He would never. . . I need to go find him." I spoke to myself, as I walked back into the open, a man stepped in front of me, "Now where do you think you're going?" "I- I'm sorry, I need to go.." I looked for a way around him when another one appeared, "The infamous Y/N Hotchner, you know, i've met your dad a couple times. He's a little son of a bitch, don't you think?" I pulled out all the skills i gained from watching Marvel, more specifically, anything with Natasha Romanoff, and the self defense training that my dad made me do. I sprayed mace in one of the guy's eyes and kicked him where the sun doesn't shine, before i could get to the other one, he put me in a choke hold with one arm. The other arm had a wet rag... what was on it...? Idk but it made me sleepy... now i'm at some seemingly abandoned campsite, "Pretty girl is awake" "What do yall even have against me and my dad?" "He killed our father and put our brother in prison.!" "I don't know the context of the killing. However, i'm sure there was a valid reason for the prison portion." "Don't get smart with us"

*Jack's P.O.V*

I was pacing back and forth. I've already lost my mom, I can't lose my little sister too. Seth seemed to be in worse shape than me. His breathing was heavy and he was sweating buckets. "Bro, you good?" "No I'm not good! I was the last one with your sister! This is all my fault!" "Dude, it's Hannah's fault. If she hadn't shown up then Y/N wouldn't have left." "But if i had done something then—," "This isn't your fault. Y/N is strong and smart, she'll get through it, you know that." I comforted him, i know he'd never want something bad to happen to Y/N. He's always protected her. For example, when she was in 6th grade, Y/N used to get bullied by kids in 8th grade. Seth and I knew those kids because we were also in 8th grade, he blackmailed all of those kids. Oh— and when Y/N was 7, a kid pushed her At the park and Seth pushed the kid back two times harder, lets just say... that kid's mom wasn't happy... he was crying, I wasn't sure of what to do. "We think we know where she is." My dad announced as he ran past us, "See? She'll be okay." "Jack and Seth you can help us look too"

*Your P.O.V*

The two men were arguing about what to do with me, "So you're telling me that you kidnapped me just to not know what to do next?" "Shut your mouth" "You do realize that when my dad and his team finds me that you're both screwed?" I pushed their buttons, "Can it!" I heard distant yelling in the forest, "Y/N/N?!" "Y/N?!" "BABE?!" I heard my brother, my dad, and my boyfriend.... "Damn!" "You might want to be little louder" I said sarcastically, the guy screamed in frustration.

*Seth's P.O.V

I heard a scream... from a man... I saw light and caught a glimpse of something (your favorite color)— a hoodie— my hoodie!! "It's Y/N! I see her!!" I cheered, "Stay here with Jack" their father told me, "FBI! HANDS UP!" I heard handcuffs click, Jack walked into the clearing, "Y/N!" "Hey Jack! Awe, were you worried about your sister?" "Shut up" I walked into the clearing, Y/N ran into my arms, "I'm sorry Seth, I shouldn't have been mad at you." "You had every right to be mad... just don't get kidnapped again.. okay?" "That's a pretty solid plan" she kissed me and hugged me once again.

*Aaron's P.O.V*

I was elated to find Y/N. When she was done with her little reunion with Jack and Seth, my daughter sprinted and jumped into my arms. I haven't held her like that in years, "Thank you for finding me, dad. And for not killing Seth." "I couldn't lose you honey, I needed to find you. As far as Seth... Jack still needs a friend" she laughed, "I love you dad" "I love you too sweetie"

Phew 😅 I don't really know where I was going with that... Thanks for 12.3k views!!! Send requests!!!

💖💜💙