Changing

They walk in on you changing...

Aaron: (Dating) The A/C wasn't working so you were changing into shorts and a tank top... neither of which were on yet "The repairman should be here in an hou-," he looked up from his phone, you hid behind the sheets, "I- I'm sorry" he quickly left the room closing the door again.

David: (Dating) You were putting on your dress for date night when he walked in, "Are you ready my lo-," he kind of just stood there frozen, "Can you zip me up please?" You laughed as you moved your hair out of the way.

Derek: You were married, he knew you were changing but didn't care. You only had on underwear, "Lookin' good babe" "DEREK!" "What, nothing I haven't seen before" he winked at you, you threw the nearest object (a pillow) at him, "Get out!!" "Okay! Okay!"

Spencer: (Dating) you had never seen anybody turn more red in your whole life. Literally all you had done was pull off your hoodie but your shirt rose showing some of your stomach as Reid entered the room, "I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" "It's fine Spence" it many apologies and a cuddle session for him to stop blushing.

Luke: (Dating) You were a dancer for years, you had no problem with him walking in on you. And Luke is well... Luke... so he had no problem either *wink wink*.

Matt: (Married) Y'all have kids together... he's seen lots ... and I mean A BUTTLOAD.

💖💜💙