Bad guys (Hotch)

Requested by @amelielurelbaby

You're Aaron Hotchner's daughter who he's always been very protective over... he doesn't want you to end up like somebody else...

(You're 9)
*Your P.O.V*

"All my other friends get to go on sleepovers" "You're not your friends. I don't even know these people that well." My dad told me, "You met my friends and their parents several times dad, pleaaaaasssseeee" the only time I'd ever get to go to my friend's houses are when my dad comes too. "No." "What if they come here??" I tried to negotiate, "I don't know Y/N" "What is there not to know? I've been friends with (friend #1) and (friend #2) since kindergarten— I'm in fourth grade! They've been here before, please dad!" I pleaded, "Fine" "Thanks daddy!!"

*Seven years later*

"You going to the party on Friday?... Y/N? Y/N!" "Huh? Oh- right... so about that..." "You didn't ask, did you?" (Friend #1) asked, "Why would I ask if I know my dad will say no?" "Because it's worth a shot and Seth Harris will be there." "He doesn't like me.." I added, "You're kidding right?" (Friend #2) interjected, "Have you seen the way he looks at you? You have to with the way you stare at him." "No eye contact remember?" I reminded her about the anxiety cause by it. "That's not important, you need to ask your dad anyway." "We'll help you make a PowerPoint" (friend #1) stated, "Okayyy"

We finished it by the end of the school day, I made my dad steak because you know how the straights are with their masculinity and dire need for steak. "I have prepared a PowerPoint for you" "Why I should go to this party; It builds social skills, i can make more friends—," by older brother, Jack, cut me off, "And she can see Seth Harris" "No, I was going to say I could use it for my journalism class." I covered for myself, "Whatever" "As I was saying, it can be vital to my high school experience." "No Y/N, you can't go" i knew that would happen. "Seriously?? Jack gets to go but i can't?" "He's older" "And he's clearly the favorite. When he was 15 you let him go parties." I recalled, "She's not wrong.." "Alright, on one condition, Jack is your chaperone." "Ok" "WhAt?!" "Thanks bro" i ran off, i need to find an outfit for Friday.

*Time skip to Friday*

I was at the party with (friend #1) and (friend #2) "Seth is right there.." "and he's walking towards us.. peace out Y/N!" "Wait what??" They left me alone, "Hi" Seth said, "Hi" "Are you enjoying the party?" "Yeah, you?" "It'd be better if I had a dance partner.." he held his hand out to me, "Seth Harris, are you asking me to dance with you?" "Maybe I am" I took his hand and we began to dance together. Ten minutes later we were standing off to the side talking,
"Y/N, I have something I want to tell you... I really like y-," his body stiffened... "Hey sis!" Jack popped up out of nowhere. Jack placed his hands on my shoulders, "Dad wants us home soon. Whatcha doin Bruh" "J- just talking to Y/N" sorry, I failed to mention... Seth and Jack are friends... they've been friends since the third grade... "Thanks Jack, byeeee" I pushed him away, "You were saying?" "I- I like you, and I know you're Jack's little sister so he probably wouldn't want me dating you but I can't help it— I— I want to be with you." My phone began to ring "COME ONNNNNN!!!!" Jack yelled over the phone, I hung up on him, "I really do need to go but.. uhm.. yeah, I like you too!" Jack spammed my phone
Hurry up
Hurry up
Hurry up
Hurry up
Hurry up
"You're hanging out with Jack tomorrow right?" "Yeah" "Perfect!" I kissed his cheek, "See you tomorrow Seth" "Bye Y/N/N"

I said my to my friends after telling them the news and got in Jack's car. "YOU TAKE FOREVER" "Whatever 🙄"

When we got home my dad asked me and Jack bunch of questions about the party, "Did Y/N talk to any boys?" "Yes, she was dancing with one too" "Y/N, you know the rules." "Yeah but it was Jack's friend" I dragged my brother back into the convo, "Which friend?" "Seth Harris" he responded, dang it Jack. "The one she likes?" "Correct" "Shut it Jack." "Y/N." My dad gave me the look, the look that says how much trouble I'm gonna be in.

My dad stopped interrogating my brother, "Jack you're free to go. Y/N on the other hand.." "I know, I know, 'Y/N, boys are bad. Stay away from them.' I get it dad, but it's not like I'm gonna do anything." I informed him, "I know you won't. But, you know the stuff that I see in my job, I do my need you to wound up like those girls." "I get that but you know Seth, and you clearly trust him." "It's not just that, people post about their relationships, that can make them targets. These people can track locations and stalk you until they catch you, not everybody can be in witness protection, even that can't save them.." he began to get emotional... I'd never seen him like that.

"What happened dad?" "Your mom, sweetheart" "What are you talking about?" I knew that my mom died... nobody ever told me how.. "There was a man named George Foyet... and he was after our family... and your mother— she— she was shot, you were too young to remember anything." That was not what I was expecting to hear. "That's why I've always been protective of you.. I don't want what happened to her to also happen to you."

I really hope y'all enjoyed it!! This was a longer part than normal!!

More requests:

💖💜💙