Insecure TW: (Body Shaming, ED)

I CAN'T KEEP UP WITH THESE VIEWS!!! THIS IS LIKE MY 3RD TIME THIS WEEK INVOLVING VIEWS IN MY POSTS!!! THANKS FOR OVER 9k VIEWS ON THIS STORY!!! ILY!!!

This is a Derek Morgan one
👨🏽‍🦲😍🦵🏽🚪⬇️

You've always been insecure about your body. Your family constantly commenting on your weight didn't help. "You're too skinny, you're just bones and skin. You need to eat more" echos through your head everyday. But so does "You're gaining weight. You're going to be fat if you keep eating." You never felt that you were god enough for anyone. That is, until you met your now boyfriend, Derek Morgan. The only comments about your body he makes is how smexy you look 😍. "Hey babygirl, looking sexy as always 😉👨🏽‍🦲😏" "Wow, you have such a way with words 🫢" you joked, "How would you feel about going to Chicago with me for Thanksgiving?" "But what if your mom doesn't like me??" You questioned, "She will, don't worry." *he was wrong. You should worry*

*Some days later*

"Derek!" His mom said filled with love and joy, "Hey mama" (starts singing Nicki Minaj) they hugged, you kind of just stood off to the side awkwardly. "Almost forgot to introduce you two, Y/N meet my mom, and mom, this is Y/N, my girlfriend" "Hi, it's so nice to meet you" you smiled at his mom, trying to not seem nervous, "It's been a long time since Derek's brought a girl home" 😉😉. You've never been able to eat large— or I guess they're regularly sized meals. So when Derek's mom made a huge feast, it all began to go downhill. You got
(whatever it is y'all eat on thanksgiving, me personally i buss down on some baked Mac and cheese so if u don't celebrate thanksgiving then that's what you're eating)
"Sweetie, you're gonna eat more than that, right?" 😬 Fran asked, "Uh- uhm- y- yeah.." 😕 you responded. Little Miss People Pleaser. You forced yourself to BUSS DOWN on some honey baked ham and that apple pie HIT THE SPOT. However, that spot that it was hitting, was your brain. What if I gain weight? Would he even want me? I can't— I need to stay skinny— but what if I'm too skinny? Thoughts played in your head, in the shower, and after. You sat on the bed while he told his mother good night, letting the thoughts consume you. Tears ran faster than Usain Bolt— down your face, all the memories of your adolescence, at family dinners, came flooding back. You heard Derek's footsteps approaching. Quickly, you wiped your tears and put on a smile, "Hey Babygirl" "Hey Der" he kissed you, "How you feelin'?" "Great" you lied.

*Like 15 minutes later*

You and Derek were spooning, *UR THE LITTLE SPOON, DEAL WITH IT!!* and he he wrapped an arm around your belly and did the side thumb rub thingy. You know what I'm talking about right? "Y/N you are beautiful and smart and sweet— you are perfect— Your body is perfect. And you don't need to force yourself to eat more" Derek stated in the silence of the bedroom, "But- how-?" "I'm a profiler Y/N. Also, in the time that I've known you, you've never eaten more than half a plate worth of food." He explained. You were so glad to have somebody in your life who didn't care about your size and how much food you ate. Derek also made sure to make Fran aware of the damage her words have.

Your bodies are beautiful and fantastic!
Did you know: it's possible to be both Skinny and Fat shamed AT THE SAME TIME?! 😍😍😍
My family be like: ^^
But in all seriousness, it's important to take care of your body.
Don't forget to eat *at-least* once a day... maybe even twice! 💖💜💙