Losing you 💔 (TW: G^NS/D3ATH)

*Reid's P.O.V*

Diane Turner has a gun, she points it towards herself, I realized that the angle it would've been shot at would go through Diane's and... into Y/N's... "WAIT!!!" *BANG* "NOOO!!!" "NOOO!!" I begin to yell—

*Y/N's P.O.V*

I'm sleeping peacefully next to my boyfriend of 3 years, Spencer Reid, when that peace is then broken by screaming. "NOOO!!" "Y/N NOOOO!!!" I jolt awake, I look around frantically, Spencer is screaming 'no' , 'Y/N no' . . . He's having a nightmare. He's literally crying in his sleep. "Spence? Spence?!" I gently shake him, he quickly sits up, gasping for air. "Y- Y/N—?" He asks out of breath, he hugs me tightly. "What's wrong Spence..?" I question, calmly, still hugging him. "I- I'm fine." He lies, I'm concerned for him. I sit silently for a couple of minutes. Spencer's breathing slowed, I figure he's serene, "Spence. . . I know you had a nightmare." I say, he sighs, "I.. I thought I lost you..." "what do you mean?" I ask him, "There was this one girl, Maeve, we were... uhm... t- together.." I look at him, "And uhm," he clears his throat, "She had a stalker, Diane Turner... and Diane shot her self in the head... and she was aligned with Maeve so the bullet went into Maeve's as well... I was in a really bad state of mind after... but then, I met you..." my eyes start to water, I know where this is going, "And in your nightmare, I was Maeve, wasn't I?" He nods his head. "Spence. . ." , he squeezed me tighter, "Don't go." He mumbled, "Spence, I'm not going anywhere." What do I do? Do I just sit here? I reach over to my nightstand and turn on the lamp, I grab a book that I was reading before I went to sleep. I know that listening to people reading comforts my boyfriend. So, I begin to read out loud, "Chapter 10," I read a chapter or two when I noticed that his grip has loosened, I look at him, he appears to be asleep. I replace the book mark and close my book to put it back on the nightstand, I turn off the lamp, then, I adjusted myself lie back down, Spencer cuddles closer to me, putting his head on my chest, I smile to myself before closing my eyes and falling back asleep.

*Spencer's P.O.V*

I wake up and I noticed that I was cuddled into Y/N's side, normally it's the other way around, I get up and go to the bathroom and brush my teeth. Go and start to make breakfast for me and Y/N. As I'm cooking I feel her arms come behind my and hug me, she rests her head on my back, "Good morning" she said in her morning voice, "Good morning babe" I respond smiling to myself. We eat our breakfast and we were reading on the couch when Y/N broke the silence, "Are you okay?" The dreaded question. "I- I'm fine.." I say quietly, "Spencer, I've been dating you, a profiler, for 3 years. I can tell when somebody's lying." She tells me, I stay silent, moves over to me and leaning back onto my torso. "You gotta talk to me...", she states, I stay silent and so does she, I know she's going to make me talk but she'll wait till I'm ready to talk. A couple minutes of silence pass, "I'm afraid I'm going to lose you, I love you more than books." "Spence, you're not gonna lose me." ,she said. "But you don't know that. There's no way to know that." , I tell her, "You're right, we will never know. But, I will do everything in my power to stay with you." She says promisingly, with my unoccupied hand I hold Y/N's hand, despite my spiel about how unsanitary shaking hands is, her clutch tightened. "You're an amazing girlfriend," I begin, "I love you, so, so much." I say, "I love you 3000." She says, "I love you infinity" "Nuh uh," Y/N starts, "Nothing tops 3000." She's referring to the Marvel quote from Avengers Endgame that she made me watch at least 3 times. "Sureee" i joke, we laughed until we were physically unable to. I love Y/N an exorbitant amount.

Was this good? I hope so!!