Tea party

"Daddy come play with me!!" 4 year old
Y/N Reid demanded, "I'm working" her father responded, "But you're at home" "I but I still have work to do" "Do it later" you said putting your hands on your hips, "I'll play with you later, sassy girl" your crosses your arms, "Humph" you went away, thinking of ways to get your dad to play with you, "the song" , you thought (I don't think this is a real song but my dad and I use this) you went back to your dad's office and started singing, "Daddy come and play, daddy come and play today! Daddy come, and play along, and sing my little singy song, daddy come and playyyyyy" you sung in your best voice. He laughed, "I'd love to but I'm busy. What if, I have a tea party with you at.. 3 P.M?" "Mmm... okay" at 2:50 you were setting up a tea party, you also put on one of your many princess dresses, as soon as 3 O'clock came you ran into his home office, "Daddy!! It's timeeee!!!" "Okay, okay, calm down" he told you ask you dragged him to the tea party, "Sit down" you ordered, "Okay Miss Bossy" he said, sitting in a tiny chair, you fake poured tea into cups and you both "drank" with your pinky's up. You did however, have actual snacks, ✨powdered donuts✨. When that was done, you were more hyper than before, practically bouncing off the walls, "Daddy, daddy, daddy, daddy, daddy, guess what, guess what, guess what???" "What?" "I said guess." You told him, "Okay, you're bored?" "I'm BOREDDDDD. LET'S GO OUTSIDE!!" You suggested, "Okay princess" "Outside, outside, outside everybody outside!" You began quoting Bubble Guppies, you went to your playground in your backyard (imagine having that 🙄✋🏾) going down the slide, and going across the money bars while your dad makes sure you don't fall, you get on the swing, "PUSH MEEEEEEE" "What's the magic word?" "Push me?" "No silly, please" "Oh, puhlease push me on the swing???" You asked, "Okay" he began pushing you, "Higher! Higher!" He pushed you higher, "Aaahh" you said once too high up. He eventually stopped pushing, allowing you to slow down, you jumped off and ran to your dad, hugging his legs, "This was the best tea party ever. I love you daddy" 😊 "I'm glad you enjoyed it. I love you too princess"

Remember back in the good old days when our biggest problem was that our parent wasn't playing with us? I miss that. And what's even more crazy is that back then our parents didn't want to play with us, now that we're older and don't want to be around them a lot, they want to be all up in our space. Maybe that's just my experience though... LOVE YA!!!!!
💖💜💙