Bad boss

What they do when your boss is bad

Aaron: You got home from work upset, "What's wrong honey?" "My boss sucks ass" this was a reoccurring situation. "Babe, you need to quit." "But this is my career Aaron. It's not that simple" you disagreed. "My friend Hannah owns (whatever your career will be), she'd be glad to work with you"

Derek: YOUR BOSS IS A MOTHA FOOKIN BIATCH!! "Y/N, you're hot! Come to my house tonight" to which you replied, "What? No." "Why not baby?" He grabbed your butt, "Don't touch me." "Fiesty, I like it!" you quickly left your place of work and went to the BAU, "I need to speak with Derek Morgan." You told the receptionist, "Hey Babygirl" your husband greeted you with a kiss. "Kurtis touched me." You said quietly, "Where is he?" A flame of rage burned in his eyes, "He's headed home." "I'll take care of him.." Derek cracked his knuckles... let's just say... you never saw Kurtis again...

Spencer: You have been doing your bosses job for a quarter of the price. Working late nights after being called into to work early in the morning. Your boss stealing all your ideas and data. You couldn't stand it, and neither could Spencer. "You can't keep working there Y/N, it's not healthy" "I know Spencer, but— it's just— it's the second best program in the country." You explained, "So work at the best, because you are the best." "That's all the way in California" "Half of my cases are already in Cali, and I visit you often." Your boyfriend told you, "But-," "No buts. I already signed you up for the program— you got in" "WHAT??" "You start in two weeks"

And please share some love to my other stories! Even the Marvel ones! I just started a parent imagines series!

💖💜💙