Deserve

"Time for bed" you said to your 3 year old twins, Jasmine and Josiah, "Nooo" they responded, "You have to, I'll read a bedtime story" you tried to lure them in, "Nooo" Jasmine whined, "Fine, no story. You still have to go to sleep." "Nooo!" The twins said again, "Sleeps not an option" you picked them up and they began to throw tantrums, "NO MOMMY!!! I DON'T WANNAAAAA!!!" "NO SLEEP!! I'M NOT TIRED MOMMY!!" The screamed as you walk up the stairs to their room putting them down in their little beds, you turned on the night light, "I love you two, good night" you closed their door. Less than two minutes later, Josiah was running around the house, "Go to bed." "No!" Josiah yelled, (personally, I wouldn't have let that slide but you do you) you picked him up taking him back to the room, when you got there Jasmine was gone, you kept Josiah on your hip while you went to go get her, "Do you guys want some milk? Some nice warm milk?" You enticed, "Yeah!" They agreed, "Okay, let me go get some milk!" You heated up milk and put it in their soppy cups putting them back in bed, Jasmine was out cold but Josiah was still energized. "Sleepy, sleep time" you whispered, "Nooo" "Joey, it's time for bed sweetheart" you said quietly tucking him back into bed, "I love you" you were on the verge of sleep, "Mommyyyy" Josiah whined by your bedroom door, "Yes?" "I don't wanna sleep. TV!" "No, bed." "Nooo" he argued, you wanted to catch some Z's "Mommy?" Now Jasmine was there too, "Yes Jazzy?" , you were getting a headache, "No more sleepy" you sighed, "You two can sleep with me tonight, how about that?" "Okay!" "Get up here," you told them, "snuggle in close" they curled up on either side of you, and you wrapped your arms around them, you fell asleep before them but they didn't go anywhere.

When you woke up the next day, your bed was empty, Derek had been away on a case and so you didn't know he was home yet, you ran into the twin's room, nobody, you ran down stairs into the kitchen to see your husband cooking and your kids playing in their play area. You let out a sigh of relief, "Morning babe" you kissed Derek, "Good morning mama, how was your sleep?" "It was amazing" You stated, happy that he was home, "I'm glad it was" "How was the case?" You asked, "Ah ah ah, no work talk. When i'm home, I'm home." "But I wanna knowww" You liked hearing him talk about work, "Later. For now, enjoy your breakfast" *wink* he kissed your lips lovingly. Breakfast was perfect, after breakfast the twins went back to playing while you cuddled with Derek. At 1:30, it was time for the twins naps, "I got it babe" Derek said, "K kids, time for a nap" "Noooo" they whined, "Yessss" Derek mocked, "Nooooooo" "Yessssssss" , you rolled your eyes at their shenanigans. It took Morgan about 5 minutes to get them to sleep, he started massaging your shoulders, "So... the case?" He explained what it was about leaving out the super gory details, "That's terrible" "All part of the job" he said, "And what's with the breakfast and should massage?" You questioned, "It's because I love you so much and you do all the work, you deserve a break"

Idk anymore lol
💖💜💙