D.M

(Make it 8 mths)

*Morgan's POV*
We were on a very difficult and lengthy case. After nearly 8 hours of nonstop working, I'm talking no food, or bathroom breaks. Just lots and lots of caffeine... we were ready to crash but we needed to catch this guy now before he could terrorize anyone else. Hotch gave us a plan, something about it seemed off but we just couldn't place it, not even pretty boy could figure things out. I kicked down the door and we went from room to room clearing it. At one point, something told me to look behind me *whack* I groaned in agony, the unsub hit my head again causing me to blackout. The next thing I remembered was that I heard 2 shots, I then felt immense pain, "Morgan! Morgan! Eyes open! Stay awake Morgan!" I could feel myself getting weaker. "Reid," I whispered, "Call Y/N" "Morgan-," "Call her and tell her I love her" "You'll tell her yourself. . . Look at me.. you will make it through this." Then everything went dark.

*Your POV*

(Little warning I changed it from 5-6 months to 8-9 months) I am very VERY pregnant. I can't see my feet anymore, Crocs are the ily shoes that fit... and I'm very hungry. *RiNg RiNg* "Hello?" "Hi Y/N, it's Spencer Reid.." "Is Derek-, "He's in surgery. Don't worry, he's doing great." "Th-thanks" I rushed over to the hospital, and waddled to Reid, "Is he still in surgery??" "Yes, they said they should be done soon." "I sure hope so... because I'm not sure these are Braxton Hicks.." "Oh my-," "Uhm.. hi! I'm Penelope Garcia! And if you don't mind me asking.... Who exactly are you...?" "Hey guys, I'm Y/N Morgan- Derek's secret and *very* pregnant wife!" I shyly smiled, "OMGGGGGG!!!" "BOY OR GIRL??" "HOW FAR ALONG??" "Boy... uhh... 8.5 months... oh! And, he's really pushing my buttons right now.. ow.. ok.. that hurts😵‍💫" "Contractions already?" "They could be Braxton hicks right?..?" "Probably... we can find you an OB to help you out!" "Derek Morgan's family??" We all turned towards the surgical resident, "Yes?!" "He is out of surgery and started to wake up" "yesss" "Y/N you can go up first" "Thanks guys"

*with Derek*

"Hey babygirl, how's he treating you?" "Badly. Very badly. Owww... okay... minor issue... water..." "Water??" "Water..." "NURSE!!" Derek violently pressed the call button, "HOLY SMOKES!!" They put me in a wheel chair, "We're gonna talk about you get shot later.... Uhm... wait! I want to be with my husband!" "Ma'am we can't" "LET ME BE WITH MY HUSBAND OR SO HELP ME GOD!!!" "Yes ma'am!" "You can do this babygirl!"

*much time later*

The baby has been born, Hank Morgan. "Awww he's so cuteee" Garcia said, "You just weren't going to tell us about your awesome wife???" "I would eventually..." "Yeah right!!"

🩷💜💙