How they react to your SH scars

*this is pt. 1*(You're their significant other)

Aaron: He walked in on you changing and saw the scars on your stomach, "Y/N- have you been cvtting?" He asked concerned, "Uhm... they're old... I'm better now, I promise." He accepts that response but follows up later.

David: "You can't wear a hoodie while you make pasta" your boyfriend told you, after some internal conflict, you determined that it was time. You pulled off the hoodie, revealing the recent incisions. . . "Mi Amore... I thought you were past this..." "I'm sorry David, I really am." He let you talk about what made you cvt again and did what he could to make you stop.

Derek: You we're going undercover with Derek and the outfit was a crop.. it was just so perfect... the outfit highlighted right where you cvt, those cvts were fresh. "Babygirl, how long have you been cvtting? I can tell that they're fresh." He said, "A little over a month.." you were on a really bad case a month ago, it didn't end well. "That was around the time of that case. Why didn't you tell me?" "Because you would tell Hotch and then I'd be stuck with desk duty for an eternity." You replied, "It's better to have desk duty than to hurt yourself on purpose and not get help." "I'll think about it..."

Spencer: An intense tickle fight between you, Spencer, and Henry (who you and Reid were babysitting) caused your shirt to rise slightly, exposing part of your stomach. This just so happens to be where you SH. You noticed Spencer's smile droop a little, when Henry was in bed, you and Spencer had a talk. "Why have you been cvtting
Y/N/N?" "It- it feels good.." you said, "It may feel good but, it's bad for you" "I'll try to stop"

Emily: Prentiss came back after faking her death, it hit you like a train. You really thought that you lost her, at first you couldn't sleep while she was gone. You wore a sports bra and shorts to bed and Emily noticed the cvts all over your belly and legs, "When did this start?" "After you left... I missed you so much" you cried onto her shoulder, "I missed you too. But, I'm back now, you can stop now"

JJ: Your arms were covered in cvts, when JJ saw it, terrible memories came back. It reminded her of her sister, she always felt like she let her down, JJ won't let it happen to you.

Penelope: "Sugar plum-," she said when she caught a glimpse of your scars, "When was this?" "A very long time ago, I stopped when I met you..."

Please don't resort to cvtting! Keep track of how long you last without SH, I'm proud of you trying! I'm here to talk if you need it! Good night loves </3

THANKS FOR OVER 2k VIEWS!!!
💖💜💙