Prego reaction

Requested by GlitzKatz

Aaron: Y'all have been married for a year and decided it was time to expand your family, y'all wanted Jack to be a big brother, and Jack really wanted to have a little sister to protect. So, you and Aaron started to try for one (gross), it took some appointments and a couple weeks but it worked... You woke up feeling nauseous and some of your favorite foods made you feel sick aswell, "Aaron... I think— I think I'm pregnant..." you immediately took the test, you watched the lines appear with your husband, "Yes!" "We're having a baby!!"

Derek: Derek's mom never failed to mention how much she wants grandkids. It was accidental... you bought him two Baby-Bottle-Pops— representing the amount of kids... "Why are you giving me candy in a box?" "Look at what the candy is.." "A baby bottle.. you're pregnant?!" You had never seen him smile harder, "Twins" "I need to call my momma!"

Spencer: He's always wanted kids, fantasizing about what the future would look like with mini Y/N's and mini Spencer's. You were never all that sure about having a baby. But, you loved your husband with everything you had, seeing his eyes light up as he talks about it warms your heart. "We should try for a baby Spence" "Really??" "Yeah" he kissed you, "I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU!" "I love you too" it took some months... "We should just give up... it's not gonna work.." Spencer said, losing hope, "I wouldn't be so sure.." you took out your most recent pregnancy test, "You're pregnant??!!" "Yes bubba, you're gonna be a dad"

💖💜💙
TY FOR OVER 15k!!! 🥰