Cheated On

You're 16 year old Y/N Hotchner, you're dating a boy named Gavin, shockingly your dad allowed it. Now, you wish he hadn't...
It was just a normal day at school and you were on your free period and decided to walk around the school... you got to the vending machines when you saw Gavin and another girl.. kissing.. "Gavin?" You asked hurt, "I- it's not what it looks like" he stammered, "How long?" You asked, no response, "How long?" You said more forcefully. "2 weeks.." you had been dating for 3 months. "We're done." "Y/N, wait!" He called to you but you were already walking away. Once you got far enough away you lost your composure, you took out your phone and texted your closest friend
Y/B/N (Your bestie's name).

Bestie 🤪💕

Can you get out of class for a couple minutes?

I'm omw lmk where ur at

By the band room

I'll be there in 30 seconds

Kk

30 seconds later Y/B/N showed up, "What happened?" She asked in a concerned tone, "G- Gavin cheated o- on me" you struggled to say. "I'm gonna go kill that f-," "No. stay with me." Your friend could only stay for 2 minutes because they had to go back to class. You struggled to focus for the rest of the school day, you blocked Gavin everywhere and deleted all of his pictures. When you got home you were gonna burn the teddy bear he won for you. You lived a walking distance from your house but your bestie left school early so they couldn't walk with you, you cried the entire way home. You stormed up to your bedroom grabbing the stuffed animal off your bed and back downstairs to the backyard, getting a pack of matches on the way, as you were about to strike the box your dad called out, "Y/N, what are you doing?" "Burning this bear" you responded trying to not let more tears fall. "Why?" He asked walking to you, and that's when you broke down crying. "I broke up with Gavin" you said, tears streaming down your face, your dad was taken aback, "Sweetie-," he hugged you and kissed the top of you head, "He cheated dad. He cheated! Who cheats?! He told me he loved me! He lied! He's a f^cking liar!" You screamed, your dad chose to ignore the cursing since you were clearly in pain. He completely understood what it was like to be cheated on.. Haley... He WASNT quite sure what to say.. "I get it. Jack's mom, Haley.. she cheated on me. But, then I met your mother, and now I have you. It'll be okay." He comforted you. "Really?" You sniffled, "Yes." "Can I still burn the bear?" You asked, "Fine... Don't burn down the house." "I won't, thanks dad, I love you."  "I love you too honey."

Hotch didn't go crazy... who would've thought? 💖💜💙