Because I love you

*Kicks in door* yeah, Morgan isn't the only other me that can do that.

*JJ's P.O.V*

I kicked the door open "Jackson Montgomery!FBI!" I yell. I stealthily walk through the house in search of the Unsub. Every room has been cleared except for one. "Hotch, he's here." I say over the intercoms "Don't enter." He orders. "But-," I started just to be cut off "I said no." He repeats. I don't listen "HANDS UP!" I yell once again. The unsub looks at me for a split second... BANG. I've been shot in the arm. He begins to make a run for it but I still have my gun in hand BANG. BANG. He's down. "I- I got him." I say wincing in pain. 10 seconds later I hear running, I see my girlfriend Y/N Y/L/N and boss Aaron Hotchner. "JJ, are you okay?" She asks urgently. "Y- yeah. It's no big deal." I say "Yeah right. Let's get you some medical care." She says. Y/N looks at Hotch and he nods his head signifying the criminal's demise. I go and get my wound taken care of then because the case was in Virginia, not too far from the office we just drive home.

*At home*
*Third person P.O.V*

You and JJ got home then got ready for bed. And ate some dinner. Something is clearly frustrating you and it doesn't go unnoticed by JJ. "What's wrong?" JJ asks you, "Nothing" you responded dully. You got in bed and so did JJ, you turned your body away from her which signified that you didn't want to be around her. "Come on Y/N, don't be like that. What's bothering you?" JJ asked you once again, "Fine," you said tediously, "I detest you doing these risky things." You stated, "W- what are you talking about?" JJ questions further, "Are you kidding?! JJ, you got shot today." You stated sounding rather irritated. "So what? Things like that happen all the time. Have you met Spence?" She jokes, "JJ, I'm serious. You shouldn't have done that. Hotch told you not to. You did it and got hurt. You could've died." You ranted on.

*Your P.O.V*

I can't believe JJ is taking this as a joke. She got shot today and doesn't even care. I was terrified when I heard the shot... "Why does it matter so much?" JJ says angrily. "Because- because I love you." I say get quieter. JJ's face has shock on it. "I love you too, Y/N Y/L/N. More than you may ever know. I'll be more careful, I promise." She says holding my hands in hers and kissing them lightly. I pull her into a hug and kiss her sweetly. We cuddle each other lovingly and fall asleep shortly after.

Okay! Been a hot minute since my last post! HAPPY PRIDE MONTH!!! ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜
💖💜💙