The New Agent *Pt.2* (A.H)

"Aaron, I like you too." "You do?" "Yeah ☺️... so... what now..?"

*Y/N's POV*
"Well, I suppose we could go out for coffee sometime..?" Hotch said, "Sure.. when?" "Tomorrow morning, before work?" "Yeah, I can do that." "Nice.. uhm.. yeah.." "I'm gonna go n- now... See you tomorrow" "Yeah, see you tomorrow" we didn't really know if we should hug or js walk away... so you know what my dumbass did? A fist bump 😀 yep I fist bumped my boss who I was going on a coffee date with. #embarrassingggg

ThE nExT mOrNiNg (4 AM)

My phone started ringing. It was a ringtone that I now recognized as Penelope Garcia's. "Hello?" I answered groggily, "Hey pumpkin, sorry to wake you, we have a case.." "Darn. Where?" "Florida" "Ooof.. I'll be there soon." "Kk! See you then." I brushed my teeth, put on deodorant, put on work attire, and grabbed my go bag. I ran out to my car, just to realize, I never grabbed my phone. So, I sprinted back inside got my phone and snagged the bag of Goldfish on my kitchen counter to have as a snack. I drove to the BAU arriving at the same time as my boss. "Good morning" "Good morning" "How was your sleep?" He asked me, "It was okay, I'm still a bit tired though.. thanks for asking.. uhm.. how about you?" "It was good" "That's good.." we stood awkwardly, avoiding eye contact, David got out of his car and stood between us, "Good morning guys... you do realize there is a case? Right? Lovebirds" I could still see how red Hotch's face got at that last word, in spite of the dim lighting of the parking lot. "Good morninggg.. uhm.. you're so right.. Imma just.. yeah.." I very quickly walked away from the two men.

*Hotch's POV*

Y/N was now several feet away, Dave and I began to walk towards the building aswell. "Dave! What was that?!" "Whattt.. you both know you like each-other." "Fine. Just don't say anything to the rest of the team." "Okay"

*Some time later*

Everybody on the plane was catching up on some missed sleep except for me and Y/N. "Agent Y/L/N" I said a a loud enough volume for her to hear me over the roar of the plane's engines but quiet enough for the team to not wake up. She got up and sat in the seat next to mine so we wouldn't talk too loudly. "Yes?" "So.. about the coffee.." "You're so right about that... maybe we can go tomorrow morning before coming in to work on the case.." "Sure, I be outside your hotel room by 6 we should be back working at 7. So, it could could work." "Okay"

*3rd person POV*

The group of profilers touched down in Florida and split off in little teams, you, Hotch, and Rossi, went to the crime scenes together. Rossi made sure to embarrass Aaron infront of you just to see him go red in the face.

The next morning, you woke up at 5:15 and began to get ready. You dressed the way you normally would on a case but tried a little harder to make your face and hair look pretty. At 5:55 Aaron knocked on your door, "Good morning" "Good morning. Wow— y- you look good.." "Th- thanks.. not so bad yourself 😊" "*blushhhh* S- so.. you ready to go?" "Yeah" the two of you walked down to a nice coffee shop that wasn't too far from the hotel and also on the way to the police station. You two chatted as you dipped your coffee and had a bagel (or whatever) once you had both decided it was late enough, y'all walked the rest of the way to the station. Still managing to arrive several minutes before anybody else. Rossi got there first and teased Aaron (again) and you held back a giggle..

*Some more time later*

The case was now over and Hotch was feeling a little confident.. "Y/N!" He called out to you as you were walking to you car, "Yeah?" You responded, as you turned to face him, "Sss- so— uhm- I- I liked— like uhm-.. h- han- going to the c- coffee sh- sh- shop. My goodness I sound like a blubbering idiot.! Sorry! Uhm! Y- you can ignore me.. uhm.. I'm going to go now.. s- sorry" "Aaron, wait! I- I think it's cute when you stutter.. carry on..." *hands now violently shaking* "Uh- uh- *face progressively changing shades* Iknowejustwentoutforthefirsttimethreedaysagobutireallylikeyou.. And I was wondering if.. if you would like to b- be my girlfriend...? It's okay if you don't though!!" You smiled at him, "I would love to." "Wonderful"

Imma do a pt.3 I js dk when loollll

🩷💜💙