New addition (PT.1)

Prompt: Savannah is Pregnant and you don't like it one bit
*Your P.O.V*

I was walking my dog, Millie, she's a maltipoo, she's super small and even more cute! When I got back home, the house smelled like my favorite food, (Insert food) "I'm back!" I called out, taking Millie off her leash, she ran into the kitchen and I followed, she was sitting at the feet of Savannah, my dad's wife. I saw a TikTok the other day that was about dogs sitting by pregnant women's feet to protect the baby, they can sense the pregnancy before the mother knows. Millie had been doing this for two weeks.. maybe Savannah's preg- no. She can't- she isn't- no, there's no way... I thought to myself, "Hey dad, hi Savannah..." I said, "Hi sweetie" "Hey princess" they were more smiley than normal. We started eating and they kept looking at each other, "What is it?" I questioned, "We're adding a new addition to our family" Savannah said, "Are we getting another dog?" "No silly, you're gonna be a big sister" My dad smiled, dang it, I was right. "Oh.. uhm.. okay..? May I be excused?" "Sure?" I left the table, EW EW EW!!! THEY DID THE NASTY WHILE I WAS IN THE HOUSE!!! I was thinking in disgust. I don't want to have a younger sibling, I like being an only child, once this baby is born the only one in my house that I can rely on (other than myself) would be Millie. My dad walked into my room, "How do you like the surprise?" "First of all, it wasn't a very good surprise. Second of all, I'd rather get 10 packets of homework than be an older sister." "That's a bit over the top" my dad responded, "Nope, I'm 100% serious." "That's too bad, you're gonna be a big sister whether you like it, or not." My dad stated, "Corny, lameee, boooo, tomato tomato tomato, throwing tomatoes."

I'm gonna make a Pt.2 🤪
💖💜💙