Safe

In the 10 months that you'd been dating Spencer, he's tried to keep it on the down-low. You certainly weren't a fan of it but you'd do just about anything for him. You knew about what happened to Maeve, you didn't let that stop you.

*Your P.O.V*

I heard a knock at my door, I checked through the peephole and there he was, my nerdy boyfriend, I opened the door, "Hey babe, whatcha doing here?" I asked, "Uhm.. c- can we talk?" "Sure.." I let him in my apartment and we sat on the couch,
"Y/N, I love you. But, w- we have to.. b- break up..." my heart shattered into a million pieces, "W- why?" I was on the verge of tears, "I'm sorry, I- I need to go" "Spencer!" I called out but he rushed out the door. I locked it and cried and cried and cried till I fell asleep, I texted and called my boyfriend— scratch that, Ex-boyfriend everyday hoping he'd respond, nothing. I called JJ, hopefully she'd know what was going on... I was wrong. She was just as shocked as me.

*Spencer's P.O.V*

It was tearing my soul. I just left. When Y/N last called my name, I heard her voice crack, I know that I hurt her.. it's not okay. "JJ, I did something really bad" "Yeah, you broke up with Y/N" she responded, "What was that all about?" "I'm scared that she's going to get hurt.. like- like Maeve" I said her name quietly, "Spence, I know you're scared. It's not fair for Y/N, I've seen how she looks at you, Y/N doesn't deserve this. You need to ask for her back. You'll regret it if you don't" my best friend explained. She's right, I need to get Y/N back.

*Your P.O.V*

I looked like somebody straight out of a movie. Not in the glitz and glam movie star way.. I'm talking about when the main character gets heart broken and looks a mess, eating ice cream straight out go the container, crying while watching movies. *knocking* I look to see who it was, Spencer?!?! I scrambled to look even the slightest bit put together, "What do you want Spencer?" "I want to apologize, you didn't deserve that, I'm sorry that I hurt you." He apologized, "But why Spencer? Why did you even break up with me?" "I wanted to keep you safe... I don't want you to end up like Maeve" he said rather sadly. "I'm safe because you're in my life, you're like my personal body guard that I pay in cuddles and kisses, please don't leave me." He gave me a little smile, "I won't, my love, I promise"

Aweeee cuteeeee
💖💜💙