Arrested

*Reid's P.O.V*

I was being kept in a jail in Mexico. They thought I had murdered Rosa, and claimed I had drugs and was planning on selling them. I knew that I was innocent but it would take some time to get released... but the one thing— scratch that, person who I could think of was my 6 year old daughter Y/N. What would happen to her? How would she find out?

*Your P.O.V*

I was at my friend, Dania's house, we were having a week long sleepover! It was super duper fun! But, my auntie, Penelope Garcia, showed up. "Auntie P! What are you doing here?" I asked, "Hey sweetie pie, we have to go now.." "Whyyyyyyy??? I'm having funnnnnnnn" I whined, "I'll tell you soon, grab your things" I got my backpack with all my stuff in it and said bye to Dania and her mom.

*Penelope's P.O.V*

"Y/N, your daddy is in Mexico-," "México de efe México, Guatemala, Guatemala, Tegucigalpa, Honduras, San Salvador, El Salvador—," "Now is not the time for countries and capitals Y/N, this is serious, your dad is in jail." I finished, "WHAT?!" 😟, "He was arrested. . . But- but he's okay!" She did what any other 6 year old would do when they find out their dad is in jail... she cried. Y/N cried all the way back to the BAU.

*Third person*

A week later they had transferee Reid to a local jail, pending trial, "I'm not guilty." "I believe you, but the judge probably won't, it might be in your best interest to plead guilty for a shorter sentence." The lawyer said, "I'm not pleading guilty for crimes I didn't commit. I'm not spending years away from my daughter." He argued, "You may lose over a decade with your daughter." At the hearing Spencer plead guilty. For some strange reason they let you in court when your father got the sentence, you were curled up in into the world's tiniest ball.

*Spencer's P.O.V*

I looked in my daughter's eyes and saw the fear and sadness building up inside. I mouthed that I was sorry to her and continued walking when I felt small arms wrap around my left leg, "Hey! Sit down!" an officer yelled at Y/N, she squeezed my leg tighter, "Don't speak to her like that." Derek (who we're pretending doesn't leave) pried Y/N off my leg. "NoOoO!" She screeched, as the officer ushered me away. "I love you Y/N. Daddy loves you." "DADDY DON'T GO!!" I heard behind me, I looked back one last time to see Y/N crying... my poor baby.

*Derek's P.O.V*

Y/N has been staying with Penelope and I (pretend 🍫🌩 is with Pen), as much as we enjoy her being there, the reasoning behind it is unfortunate. It's visiting day and Y/N had been begging for weeks "Can I go see daddy??" "I wanna see daddy" "I miss daddy, let's go visit!" "When can I see daddy??" We finally caved in and are letting Y/N come with us.

*At prison*
*Y/N's P.O.V*

I was going to see my daddy!!! It's been more than two months!! The most time I've been away from daddy is two weeks! I wore my favorite dress... with RAINBOWS!!! It's daddy's favorite dress too, he says he's likes the unicorn... but I like the glitter!!!! I was the only colorful thing in the whole prison, not even auntie Penelope had on glitter and rainbows. I feel like the security guards were silently judging me because they're not as stylish... oh well!! We walked past a guard and I said, "You should smile more" then he gave me a dirty look. Soon enough, we reached the room with all the inmates. There he was, my dad... he grew out his hair and has facial hair now. 🧔🏻 "DADDY!!!" I felt my pupils dilate, and my serotonin boost, I saw the same thing in my dad. "Hey munchkin!!" He said through the glass, we had a conversation and I got him caught up. But, seeing and talking to him wasn't enough, I need to hug him. . . I skipped over to a guard, "Is that a roach on the ceiling?!" I inquired, the gullible man looks up, I take this as my chance to get in. I open the heavy door and run to my daddy, "What are you doing princess??" My dad asked as I sat on his lap nuzzling my face into his chest. "HANDS OFF!!" The officer yelled at my father, "nO!" I yelled back, "It's not fair!! My daddy didn't do anything!! He was framed!!" "That's what they all say sweetheart." The officer tried to grab me and I stomped on his foot in my princess heels.

"SHIT!!" "LANGUAGE!" (Iykyk) "Bye daddy!" I said hugging him once more, "Bye sweetie, I love you" my dad said kissing my forehead, "I love you too" i sprinted out the room, "Y/N!" "It was my instincts, not my fault!!" Uncle Derek put me in time ou...

"SHIT!!" "LANGUAGE!" (Iykyk) "Bye daddy!" I said hugging him once more, "Bye sweetie, I love you" my dad said kissing my forehead, "I love you too" i sprinted out the room, "Y/N!" "It was my instincts, not my fault!!" Uncle Derek put me in time out when we got back *home* .

*Third P.O.V*

Some weeks later, Spencer goes back to court, they find him not guilty on those charges after some new information was shared. The team didn't tell you until one day, Morgan and Penelope brought you to your house and your dad opened the door. You gasped, then squealed, "DADDY!!!!" 😱😁🥰, "Hi honey!! I missed you princess!!" He said to you, picking you up and spinning you around, "I missed you most! Don't leave me again!!" He did not leave you again. 💖💜💙

TY FOR 18K ILY!!!
GIVE ME IDEAS/REQUESTS!!!

We're at 19k!!!
YO
NECESITO
MÁS
IDEAS