Sick

*This is not in Covid times*

*Morgan's P.O.V*

I wake up with a sore throat and it feels like the room is a hundred degrees which is even weirder because I sleep shirtless. My girlfriend, Y/N, was sleeping next to me ever so peacefully. I got out of bed and brushed my teeth, normally I'd make coffee but I made tea to try and soothe my throat. A couple minutes later Y/N walked into the kitchen, "Good morning babe" "Morning baby" I responded, "You feeling okay?" She questioned, "Yep" I cleared my throat. "Hmm..I don't believe you..." she said, walking over to try and kiss me but I avoided it, "I knew it! You don't feel good" "And how did you guess that?" I asked, "Well, Mr. Profiler, you would never not accept a kiss from me. Especially a 'good morning' kiss." She stated factually. "You got me" "Symptoms?" "Sore throat.." she felt my forehead went into a drawer taking out a thermometer. *beep beep beeeep*
"100, no work for you." "But-," "Nope. You need to rest. Back to bed." She told me, I had no other options. I texted Hotch to let him know I couldn't go to work and Y/N came into the room with tea, crackers, and medicine. Whatever was in that medicine made me tired so I went to sleep and when I woke up it felt significantly cooler in the room, Y/N left a bowl of chicken noodle soup next to me on the nightstand, it smelled really good. I slept a lot, all the way through the night. In the morning I felt so much better, Y/N checked my temperature and it was 98.6 (Fahrenheit), my throat was no longer sore, I had no work today so I just stayed home with Y/N "You are a very good doctor." I told her, "I know" she kissed my cheek, "I love you" I kissed her lips for the first time in over 24 hours, "I love you too"

💖💜💙