The new agent (A.H)

You were the new BAU agent and Hotch was treating you differently than the others.... But why?

*Hotch's POV*

Today we were getting a new employee today and her name is Y/N Y/L/N, I met her briefly and she's amazing. I saw the way she commanded the attention of the board when they were interviewing her. Her credentials are very impressive and I can tell she'll be the perfect addition to our team.

*Monday morning*

"Everyone, this is Y/N Y/L/N and she will be joining our team. Be nice." I announced to the team, the  team quickly introduced themselves and I showed agent Y/L/N where her desk is. "This is your desk, my office is right up those stairs if you need anything" I smiled lightly.

*JJ's POV*

Holy shit— Hotch just smiled at the new girl....

As soon as Hotch went into his office, I followed him *knock knock knock* "Come in" I entered the room, closing the door behind me. I sat in the chair across from my boss, "You have a crush on the new girl??" "..No" "You hesitated" "N- no I didn't.." "Sureee" "I'm just trying to be nice.." "Mhm..."

*3rd person POV*

Hotch brought Jack with him because his aunt was busy. "And who is this cutie? ☺️" you asked, crouching down to the boy's level, "This is my son Jack" "Hi Jack, I'm Y/N.. I can see being handsome runs in the family" you said, half joking. "Dad, is this the girl you like?" "L- like working with, yeah" Your smile dropped slightly.

*Hotch's POV*

This is why you should never confide in a 5 year old. They can't keep secrets for shit. The weird thing is, I could've sworn I saw Y/N's expression get happier when Jack asked that question. Of course, I could be altering things to the way I wish they were...

*Penelope's POV*

I was chatting with JJ and Emily about Hotch and Y/N, "They have to like eachother" "Definitely." "I've never seen Aaron smile *that* much" *Knock knock* "Come in!" I called out, Y/N entered shyly. "Great, you're all here.. So, there's something I wanted to talk to you guys about.." "Oh my goodness!" "It's true!" Prentiss & JJ exclaimed, "W- what—??" "You like HoOoOtChhhhh" "😟- How did y'all know?!" "Let's be serious Y/N, it doesn't take a profiler to figure that out" I gave my input, "Uh- rUdE— but also, he claims to like me like that" "No way, we were just talking about y'all" "... uhm..." "Oh! No, it wasn't bad or anything!" "Yeah, we were saying he smiles a lot more around you" "Really? 🤭" "Yep!" "Wait a damn minute— you said he 'claims' he likes you??" "Okay so I just met Jack and he was asking Hotch if I was the girl he liked and all he said was he likes working with me" "Oooooohh" "If 'Mister Boss Man' is telling Jack about then, he really means it" as our conversation carried on, I saw Y/N get more smiley. "You know who else would know how Hotch feels" "Hotch?" Emily asked, "Yes, but no— Dave.." "OMG YOU'RE SO RIGHT!!" We sent Y/L/N off to discuss Hotchner's emotions.

*Your POV*

I found Rossi in the break-room brewing some more coffee. "Hey Dave, can I speak to you in your office please?" "Uh sure Y/L/N" we went to his office, "So, what did you want to discuss?" "You and Hotch are besties right?" "We don't call it that but sure" "Okay so he tells you everything?" "Get to the point Y/L/N" "Right, sorry, does Hotch like me??" "Duh. He talks about you 24/7.. he's been talking about you since he first met you." "Really??" "Yeah, and he smiled around you" "I've heard that a lot today" "You should take your chance now Y/N, knowing Aaron, he's not gonna make the first move." "Oh- ok.."

*3rd Person POV*

Jack has left with his aunt and Hotchner has been in a meeting for a few hours. You waited impatiently outside his office for his return. "Y/N.. your shift was meant to end nearly two hours ago, what are you still doing here?" "C- can I talk to you- in p- private please?" "Of course," he said unlocking the door to his office, "come on in" he sat down in his large desk chair and you sat in a chair on the other side of his desk. "So, what can I do for you?" "I've been thinking.." "I- if this is about what Jack said—," "No!- I mean- yes!- I mean—," *facepalms* you took a deep breath, "What Jack said today helped make everything clearer. You treat me differently on cases and smile around me, I also confirmed this from Dave.. you like me, as in like me like me..." "I'm sorry i don't want you to feel uncomfortable" "Aaron, I like you too." "You do?" "Yeah ☺️... so... what now..?"

That ending was odddd!!!

Anywaysss

Should I do a pt.2