Waking up

This is how they wake you up

Aaron: He doesn't. When he's home, Hotch sleeps foe as long as he possibly because you never know when a case will pop up.

Derek: "Rise and shine babygirl, it's time for a morning run!" Derek said while jogging in place, "NoOoOo!!" You groaned, this happens thrice a week, "Up and at em'!"he opened the curtains, "MY EYES!!!"

Spencer: He's always nervous when waking you up. "Babe..? We have s case... it's time for you to wake up.." he whispers, "Five more minutes" you mumbled into your pillow, "You can sleep in the car bubba"

David: He always woke you up with food. "Are those blueberry waffles I smell??"

Luke: He wakes up before you and walks Roxy, he always gets back before you wake up, sometimes Roxy follows him into the bed (lowkey gross), she accidentally wakes you, "Buenos días, amor" he says with s smile on his face.

Matt: He never gets the chance to wake you up. It's either the phone ringing for him to go on a case or it's four children barging into your room... sometimes, it's both.

This is how you wake them up

Aaron: You copy that one Barbie alarm, "Hi, I'm Barbie! Time to wake up! Wake up sleepy head, rise and shine Barb-," Aaron grabs your arm and pulls you back into bed with him, you let out a little squeal, "Y/N go back to sleep"

Derek: You trace lines on his perfectly chiseled abs while your head is resting on his chest. He always waked up smiling with you, "Mornin' mama" "Good morning baby"

Spencer: Something in the back of your mind tells you to check the time... 7:50! That's like 20 minutes after Spencer is supposed be ready and leaving for work! You look to his side of the bed to see a very cozy pretty boy, "Spence, Spencer, SpEnCeR!" He still doesn't wake up so you hit him with a pillow. "I'm up! I'm up!" He exclaimed as he arose, "What time is it??" "7:50!" "I'm LaTe!!" You know how in math slope is Rise over Run? Well Spencer tried to run before he rose *thud* "Spencer?!" "I'm good!" He said from the floor.

David: In the rare event that you wake up before him.... You go back to sleep.

Luke: He looked so peaceful in his sleep, you'd never wake him up... JUST KIDDING!!! "Helpless, down for the count and i'm drownin' in it" you would always watch different musicals, today was Hamilton. "It's too early for this Y/N" "It's never too early for Hamilton" you said giving him a kiss, he wrapped his arms around you, pulling you closer to his chest, hid warmth tricked you into falling asleep.

Matt: You would pepper his face with kisses, "We have 10 minutes till the kids wake up" you told him, "That means we have 10 minutes to cuddle"

Sleep 🥰

💖💜💙