New Year 🎆🎇💋

It's almost the New Year 😟!(Something a bit off topic... I always say New Years bc sounds better idk why but I might put "New Years" instead of "New Year" just to prepare you)

Aaron: "Momma! Momma! Can I stay up with you and daddy for New Year?!" (See it just sounds wrong) "I don't know buddy, ask your dad" *runs down the hall* "Daddy! I wanna stay up with you and momma tonight!!" "Okay Jack" "Yayyyyyyy" *several hours later* Jack fell asleep on the couch and there was 1 minute left, "Jack, wake up, it's almost time!" You said quietly. "Ten! Nine! Eight! Seven! Six! Five, Four! THREE! TWO! ONEEEEE!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!" The three of you said in sync. You kissed Hotch, and Jack drank his apple juice (bc apple cider is nasty 🤺).

David: "Tre! Due! Uno! Buon anno!!" You exclaimed, "Buon anno amore" he said kissing your lips.

Derek: He was away on a case and wouldn't be home on time... or so you thought... you grabbed the (already opened) bottle of champagne and a champagne glass. You popped off the cork and before you could pour it out, you heard keys in the door. Derek shouldn't be back for another day. Yet, you saw him enter the kitchen... "Derek!!" "Hey babygirl!" He responded, hugging you tight, "You're back!" "Yep, and I'm just itchin for a nice cold glass of champagne.. *wink wink*"  "Of course you do" you said getting another cup, and you filled them, "Cheers!"🥂 "10, 9, 8, 7.." the TV was counting down from Time Square, "3! 2! 1! Happy New Year!" You and Derek finished with a passionate kiss...

Spencer: "Y/N, you need to sleep." Spencer told you, he was right. You had pulled an all-nighter the previous night and then worked a 12 hour shift, then covered for another person's shift aswell, "I'm fineeeee" you were a bit loopy 🥴, "Y/N, go to slee-," "Ten! Nine! Eight.. seven....." power nappppp, "Two, ONE! Happy year new.. year happy.. new happy... uhm.. uhm.." you couldn't formulate a proper sentence, "It's Happy New Year, Y/N." Your boyfriend corrected, "Yeah, that... Happy New Year! ... uhm... uhm... KISSIES!!!" You sounded like a five year old. "If I give you kissies then will you go to sleep?" "Okie dokie artichokie!" You giggled, "How many kissies Y/N?" "Dis many!" You held up 3 fingers, "Okay princess," he gave you the three kisses, "Sleepy time" "Uppies!!" (This man does not get paid enough for this.) being the dedicated boyfriend that he is, Spencer lifted you up.

"Sweet dreams baby, I love you bubba

"Sweet dreams baby, I love you bubba." he whispered to you while you were fast asleep.

I need a Spencer... RIGHT NOW!!! 🤬

🎇🎆💋🥂

💖💜💙