Forgot

You and Emily have been dating for two years. At this point, you had moved in with each other. Recently they had a bunch if cases, you and Emily wanted to go out. She went to work and was supposed to meet you at the restaurant. But, to your surprise she didn't show up. No texts, no calls, nothing. You text her while you sit outside the restaurant. No response, you text JJ

Hey
Is Em' still doing paper work?

Yeah, why?

Just checking in

You lied, thankfully it was through text, there wasn't too much to go off of. You ordered out from the restaurant and ate at home. Many hours later you got tired of waiting for Emily, you decided to go to sleep. A little while after you fell asleep you feel a warm body cuddle up with you.
The next morning, you wake up to Emily snoring, you get out of bed and do your morning routine. You decided to go to Starbucks for breakfast, choosing to not be petty you also got Emily food then went back home.

Once you arrived you noticed Emily awake watching TV in the living room
"I brought Starbucks." You said blandly "okay, coming." Emily responded. She sits with you at the countertop. "What's wrong" , she asks. "Oh nothing..." you clap back rolling your eyes. You get up and walk away. "What was that all about?" She inquires herself under her breathe.
After about ten minutes of letting you cool down, Emily saw it fit to check up on you. You closed and locked the door when you walked into the room so you could cry in peace. "What do you want?" You asked whilst laying on your bed "What's going on with you Y/N? You're not acting like yourself..." you angrily get out of bed and unlock the door to open it.... "Our date." You state, "W- what?" Emily ponders "Seriously Emily? You really don't care?!" You scold, "What da- oh... Y/N I-," "You forgot. I know. You always forget. You 'forgot, my work celebration.' You 'Forgot to help me prep for my business meeting'. And most of all, you forgot our date. You know why? Because you were too busy with your stupid paperwork. And I'm sure Hotch would let you leave early." You stated matter of factly. "I am so, so, sorry. I genuinely didn't mean to. I feel so bad. I swear. I will ask Hotch for the week off. I will make it up to you. I love you." Emily stated, apologizing profusely. You stare her directly in her eyes and give her a passionate kiss. "I love you too. Don't ever do that again." Clearly showing your point. And you lived Happily ever after. The end.

Drama. It's the vibes.